AC/DC Black Ice Tour

Posted by torana_05 
AC/DC Black Ice Tour
Date: March 06, 2010 07:56AM
Posted by: torana_05
Has anyone been? i went to the one in brisbane last week. f**king fantastic still can't get over it. Loved the start of the show. Also loved the first band that opened in australia, calling all cars but would not pay $5 to see wolfmother tho that also opened second. i was in the opened grandstand and as he started his solo it started pissing down rain and rained all the to the end of the show. bloody fantastic. i would pay money to fly to europe and see them again but make sure i am standing this time. sorry to anyone that didn't go you missed out sorry

Re: AC/DC Black Ice Tour
Date: March 06, 2010 08:03AM
Posted by: mortal
Where's the pics...... grrrrr :-(

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 06, 2010 09:06AM
Posted by: torana_05
lol didn't take pics my friends did. i hate those people that spend all their time trying to film it rather than watching it. but i will get some off my friends. here is some footage taken by people in the crowd at the same concert i went to

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2010 09:21AM by torana_05.
Date: March 06, 2010 09:46AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
I went to Melbourne opening night.
Was a good show, nothing special... but good none the less

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy