Hilarious find!

Posted by mortal 
Hilarious find!
Date: October 11, 2009 07:26AM
Posted by: mortal
Found this thread. Had to be done lol!

Hello GLP'ers
I have a 8 year old daughter who is about to turn 9. Her mother and I would like to get our daughter a pony for her birthday. We want to make this birthday very special for her because she has had a difficult year and has overcome many adversities. We had to move this year due to the company I worked for closing its doors. She took the foreclosure of our home very hard.
We feel she deserves something good in her life to cheer her up. Unfortunately we can not afford the cost of feeding and boarding a pony, so what we are seeking is a terminally ill pony. Ideally the animal would have 3 to 4 weeks to live by which time our daughter would have grown tired of the animal anyway. Everyone knows children have a short attention span. We are hoping we can then sell the animal to a glue factory to recoup some of the cost. We feel like this win/win scenario would give the animal a loving owner before death and our daughter a special childhood memory to cherish. If you know of anyone who has a terminally ill pony for sale, please contact us. Thanks!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Hilarious find!
Date: October 11, 2009 08:10AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
Why is it always ponys?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy