Fishing......

Posted by mortal 
Fishing......
Date: August 05, 2009 02:16AM
Posted by: mortal
A elderly woman goes into fishing tackle shop to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter.
The owner of the shop is standing there wearing dark sun glasses.
She says, "excuse me, can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"
He says, "Madam, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything from the sound it makes.
She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway.
He says, "that's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and a 10lb test line. It's a good all round combination; and it's on sale this week for only twenty pounds."
She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!"
As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.
'Oh, that sounds like a Master Card," he says.
She bends down to pick it up and accidentally breaks wind. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realises there is no way the blind shop owner could tell it was her who had farted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around.
The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be thirty-four pounds fifty, please."
The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me the rod and reel were on sale for twenty pounds? How did you get thirty-four fifty?"
He replies, "Yes Madam, the rod and reel are twenty pounds, but the Duck Caller is eleven pounds and the bag of bait is three pounds fifty."

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Fishing......
Date: August 05, 2009 10:17AM
Posted by: torana_05
that is gold i love it

Date: August 05, 2009 12:24PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Right, so there's no easy way to say this, it's not you it's me, I'll be honest....I don't get it - the duck caller was the fart, but where's the bag of bait come from?
Date: August 05, 2009 02:06PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Use your nose, I'm sure you'll sniff it out... ;-)
Date: August 05, 2009 04:08PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
*ahem*

I'll show myself out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy