Roll up, roll up, get your free DOOM here.

Posted by mortal 
Roll up, roll up, get your free DOOM here.
Date: June 17, 2009 03:07PM
Posted by: mortal
Game over. Watch the price of fuel, and everything else, skyrocket.
[www.truthdig.com]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Roll up, roll up, get your free DOOM here.
Date: June 17, 2009 04:04PM
Posted by: sasjag
lets not forget our tinfoil hats

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
I was hoping that this was Doom the game :(
Date: June 17, 2009 04:36PM
Posted by: danm
I have £17.57p in pennies and two pennies in my bottle. I'm OK!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: June 17, 2009 05:03PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Ah here, you're beginning to enjoy this too much mortal! ;)

Interesting, but a lot of scaremongering there. The article seems obsessed with the idea that the American public doesn't give a hoot about politics/the economy and more interested in celebrity culture etc, as if the rest of the world is any different. The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation consists, for sure, of China and Russia. The other countries are Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikstan and Uzbekistan. Most important meeting of the 21st century my arse.
Date: June 17, 2009 05:34PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I stopped reading right after this:

"Barack Obama, and the criminal class on Wall Street, aided by a corporate media that continues to peddle fatuous gossip and trash talk as news while we endure the greatest economic crisis in our history, may have fooled us, but the rest of the world knows we are bankrupt."

Obama inherited all this crap that was the beautiful child of a Republican government focused on driving attention and controlling the nation by starting wars. It's incredibly stupid to blame some lucid and reasonable people in the current administration for trying to fix the healthcare system and save a bunch of poorly run companies. Society here was so used to running on credit instead of living within their limits that we went down hard when it all crashed.

Please engage brain before trying to spam the forum with crap, thanks.
Date: June 17, 2009 05:41PM
Posted by: sasjag
Gui, wtf is that iRacing hypocrisy @#$%& in your sig? are people not allowed to change their minds?

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: June 18, 2009 09:18AM
Posted by: madotter
Gené and Tonic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was hoping that this was Doom the game :(

LMAO same here :)
Date: June 18, 2009 10:31AM
Posted by: mortal
Suckered lol :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy