Searching for a video editing tool

Posted by anze89 
Searching for a video editing tool
Date: November 05, 2008 01:42PM
Posted by: anze89
Before anyone says to look on google, I can't, because I don't even know what exactly to type into the search box :p

Anyway, I'm searching for a video (DVD) player/editing tool with which I could slow down the DVD a little bit (I'm talking about 1 or 2 frames per second) with a possibility of saving the video at slowed-down speed. The trouble that I have is, that I have a video (an old concert to be more exact)on DVD which is copied from a VHS on which it was sped up a little bit so that it fitted. Now I want to slow it back down to original speed.

Thanks.

Re: Searching for a video editing tool
Date: November 05, 2008 10:08PM
Posted by: Vader
Take drugs while watching it - that might slow down your senses. Just don't tak espeed.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 05, 2008 11:01PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Check out the Doom9 forums. What you're after can be done with DGDecode, AviSynth and VirtualDub.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: November 06, 2008 12:04PM
Posted by: anze89
lol Vader :D

thanks turkey machine, I'll take a look at those tools.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy