Asian Members - Purchase help (Buying from Japan Specifically)

Posted by danm 
Boys and Girls, as the GPGames.org map tells porkie pies, I wanted to ask you kind people if any of you lived/are planning to visit Japan in the next few months at all? Or a JSG store in particular... or lived near one?

I ask as I am trying to find an item of clothing, specifically one of those really bizarre cat hoodie things in, gulp, leopard print.... (i know, i know sadly as much as it would look great, its not for me, but for my girl, and she is googling like a maniac, but to little avail, all horrid versions of it crop up like scary spice mixed with vicky pollard...so vile!).

So a plea to anyone able to offer advice, or better yet, help me locate somewhere I could actually buy one as the Japanese sites arent comprehendable to me, sadly.

Any help in advance greatly appreciated, thankyou!

Lord Daniel-San :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Re: Asian Members - Purchase help (Buying from Japan Specifically)
Date: April 11, 2008 01:53AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
mate just get her a strap-on and be done with it
... if only you knew!

shes the sort of girl who would genuinely try and attempt to entice something like that up me... and laugh lol!

i mean last fri for my bday, my car was surprise visited and decorated in balloons and bondage tape all outside and in. all my work colleagues saw, the girl has no fear. ;)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2008 03:36AM by danm.
... if only you knew!

spare us the details.... ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
She's a feisty gal, Dan hit the jackpot big time last year ;)
Dan I got a Jap friend but I have to see if he's going back there this summer, I'll check! The only problem then will be getting that cat dress from the US to the UK :p
put it in a parcel with dan's address on it :\
Well yeah, and then take it to a post office

ChrisB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mate just get her a strap-on and be done with it

rofl!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy