Email thread links not working

Posted by MarcLister 
Email thread links not working
Date: May 23, 2007 05:17PM
Posted by: MarcLister
So I get an email every time someone posts in a thread I've subscribed to. Each email has a link to the thread which I just click on and Firefox loads that page. However over the last 2/3 days I've noticed that the browser now seems to load up the main page of the site and the URL is totally different to that in the email.

Two examples are [www.grandprixgames.org] and [www.grandprixgames.org]. Now I don't see these URLs in the emails. The URLs in the email look correct but it seems something is going wrong as every thread link I use now loads up the main page.

So anyone else getting this?
Re: Email thread links not working
Date: May 23, 2007 10:55PM
Posted by: mortal
Let me know if you still have this problem, I'll post it in the bugs thread-mods forum, c u Mal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 23, 2007 10:56PM
Yeah still got it. For this post notification email it took me to the GPG front page.
Date: May 24, 2007 02:07PM
Posted by: mortal
reported to Stephan.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 24, 2007 02:08PM
Much appreciated mortal. Cheers. (Y)
Date: May 24, 2007 04:34PM
Now weirdly one or two email links are working. Both for the same thread I think. Most still not working though.

//Edit// And then I get an email for the thread that supposedly works and the email link doesn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2007 04:35PM by MarcLister.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy