Posted by MarcA 
Want A New TV?
Date: February 07, 2007 10:43PM
Posted by: MarcA
Re: Want A New TV?
Date: February 07, 2007 10:57PM
Posted by: Muks_C
nice!

actually do need a new tv in my parents room. i watched the re-run of Top Gear, switched it off, then switched it back on again a few minutes later after remembering Dragon's Den was on, and as i switched it on, i heard a crunching noise and it didn't switch on, but i could smell a weird smell from the back of it. i think it's dead.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2007 01:38AM by Muks_C.
Date: February 07, 2007 11:15PM
Posted by: danm
Did it smell of reggae reggae sauce? I heard it was so nice that they named it twice! ;)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: February 08, 2007 01:26AM
Posted by: turkey_machine
;) Great show that was...

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: February 08, 2007 01:39AM
Posted by: Muks_C
lol.

i'm prevented from looking at p0rn because my mum has installed "Mini Webs" on the computer ;)

can't wait to start surfing on my new "Surf Towel" either, then go for a nice Kucci massage!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy