Has Covfan been to the pub?

Posted by bigears 
Has Covfan been to the pub?
Date: November 26, 2005 01:55AM
Posted by: bigears
As I was browsing around to see if there is any 24 hours pub in Wolverhampton (UK) so I can prepare for a big piss up tomorrow with mates so I had a look in the BBC website about it and amazingly it got the name of Mark Egan in it and he have been drinking in Birmingham? :o

BIRMINGHAM: MARK EGAN

Generally it's been pretty quiet, police say there have been no major problems. Most door managers have said it has been slightly quieter than usual because of the cold weather.

Quite a few places have opened for an extra hour, saying they will leave it at that for a while and see how things go. The students' places here are busy as usual, and there is a higher than usual police presence, but there was a stabbing here a few days ago so that is probably the reason.

The general feeling is that there has been a lot of fuss about nothing.

[news.bbc.co.uk]

;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Re: Has Covfan been to the pub?
Date: November 26, 2005 08:31AM
Posted by: Covfan
You may remember me from such BBC News reports such as the little Ducklings moved from one pond to another and a midlands man's challenge to climb Mount Everest with just a toy whistle.
Date: November 27, 2005 12:35AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
Date: November 28, 2005 01:51AM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Covfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You may remember me from such BBC News reports
> such as the little Ducklings moved from one pond
> to another
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
>

You deceitfull liar :( I remember that, and you were not in it!

H E L L O
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy