Scary

Posted by Go Alesi 
Scary
Date: October 03, 2005 05:33PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
I'v just had the worst experience. Nearly 2 days without the internet and a day and a half without TV! Nooooo. I came to uni on Saturday, and I couldn't get my TV to work properly (there is still no Channel 4 or BBC 2 - not that I really watch them, and BBC1 is black and qwhite!) and I couldn't connect to the network for the internet until the IT guy came in. Still, I'm safe now :)

Take it I didn't miss much!

Re: Scary
Date: October 03, 2005 05:36PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
well everyone got free credit cards they dont have to pay for ever... but apart from that nothing ;)
Date: October 03, 2005 07:27PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
Wow, 2 days without the internet. Some people would call it 'liberation'. Which uni are you at?

[Website]
Date: October 03, 2005 08:39PM
Where are those credit cards?! I spent 90 pounds (and my pound symbl isn't working, and several others are messed up - ie wrong keys- so if anyone knows how to mend that, that would be great too) on books today, and that's not even half of them!!

I'm at Cambridge. Chris is around here somewhere too.

Date: October 03, 2005 08:41PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
control panel > regional and language settings > languages > details > settings then change the input language from there ??

think thats how ya do it over here anyway ;)

gone, shame that isnt it :P one day only;)
Date: October 04, 2005 01:59AM
Posted by: Zcott
Which college are you at in Cambridge? My girlfriend is at Churchill.

Date: October 04, 2005 08:24PM
Another scare. My charger has broken,so when my battery ran out last night, I couldn't use the laptop any more. I can't take it back to the shop, so I'll have to by a new one from Acer (they don't sell any around in the high-street stores). Luckily I've managed to borrow one from a fellow Acer user :)

I'm at Queens' btw.

Date: October 04, 2005 08:32PM
Posted by: danm
funny u shud say that...

im at portsmouth and i can only get bbc1 and ch4 on my portable tv, and the big silver on my mate has can only get bbc2 and itv, so we set em both in the room and have to swap the ariels.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2005 08:33PM by danm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy