When you

Posted by Glyn 
When you
Date: July 16, 2005 10:39PM
Posted by: Glyn
When a few of us went to see the BTCC at Oulton Park this year, we were in the pit lane when they were filming the intro for the ITV show on some scaffolding tower.

On later inspection of the footage that was broadcast, you can actually see us stood against the pit lane barrier for a few seconds before the start of the first race.

If you look carefully, the guy 2nd on the left (furthest left is Ian) is Graham, who is checking his arse for wet paint from the barrier he was sat on :) At this point, you realise he was doing this on national TV ;)

Made me laugh anyway :P

[homepages.nildram.co.uk]

Re: When you
Date: July 16, 2005 10:42PM
Posted by: gav
ROFL :D

I still say we should have tried to get through that pit-lane entrance, see if you could hear the marshalls screaming on live TV :D
Date: July 16, 2005 10:49PM
Posted by: richardd
hmm you can't really tell what graham's doing in my opinion...

More funny is Sim who appears to have that sort of "Oh there's a penny down there behind Jo, I'll just bend down and pick it up and perv up her skirt" look about him... ;)
Date: July 16, 2005 11:00PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
You wouldn't notice it unless you'd been told imo :)

Date: July 16, 2005 11:05PM
Posted by: Covfan
I think you need to check for paint on her eyes
Date: July 16, 2005 11:12PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
lol, similar to what I was thinking.

Date: July 16, 2005 11:37PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
That's really hard to make anything out ;) And yes, the sim thing is much more obvious

H E L L O
err...no comment, she (jo) has a great ass:P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy