Some advice on Graphic Design?

Posted by Carlitox 
Some advice on Graphic Design?
Date: March 17, 2016 04:01AM
Posted by: Carlitox
Hi guys! My reason to ask for the perpetual source of general knowledge that is the off-topic section is the following:

Over the summer I took part in a rather intensive course in Graphic Design, mainly about the handling of CorelDraw, Illustrator, Photoshop and a little bit of InDesign. A couple of days ago I got confirmation that I had approved it, thankfully as it was very time consuming (3 months, 3hrs a day, 5 days a week).

Now I'm slowly trying my hand at some personal creations in order to form a portfolio. Can anyone here with knowledge on the area give me any advice on how to start working in it? I don't really want to make a living of the profession, as it isn't a degree or anything, just a diploma. But I'd really like to apply what I've learned at least for freelance jobs. Any expertise will be greatly appreciated!

(This is where my signature was, but screw you Photobucket this forum knows who I am ;))
GPGSL-3: S5 VTR Tester (1st), S6-10 VTR Driver (5th, 6th, 5th, 1st, 4th)
GPGSL-4: S6 ART Tester (9th), S7 ART Driver (18th), S8-10 ONE Driver (3rd, 12th, 7th) S11 MPR Driver (TBS)
GPGNC: Team Uruguay Manager
Follow me and there will be cake!
Re: Some advice on Graphic Design?
Date: March 17, 2016 08:55AM
Posted by: mortal
Freelance maybe? Could start a website offering your services. Put up some ads in your area, could be useful.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy