Drivers Personalities

Posted by mortal 
Drivers Personalities
Date: February 24, 2004 07:03PM
Posted by: mortal
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I just saw Kimi on cable, talking about....nooo, that's not right, I'll say mumbling about the Australian GP, what is it with that guy, he seems to have the personality of a gnat, I know he's talented and all that but boy, he needs to really lighten up a bit and go with the flow. Everytime I see that guy in an interview he looks decidedly uncomfortable, like there's something unmentionable stuck in the arse end of his drivers suit! Lighten up Kimi!!! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Drivers Personalities
Date: February 24, 2004 07:11PM
Posted by: Guimengo
It hurts when he talks :)

I didn't watch that but I have an idea....

Kimi, what are your feelings about the upcoming race?

Kimi: "mhhdm n kjhdhdj nhnhnh close race ddnm high hoopee I kan kama olt with daaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnn goood result hmsnbhjb ks mnsm ncjs engine hanmnsmdhikwk reliable k ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh team dedahhhhh"

And how about your feelings about the championship this year?

Kimi: "hmmmmm tee tuta nmdj kd ehhh try to do mah bezzt ahnnnnnnnd hkhjslihjoi kms come out with a goood result sknm,cn kjs annnnnnn hope I can win"

:-o

Hehe, as charismatic as a door ;)

Post Edited (02-26-04 15:54)
Date: February 24, 2004 07:12PM
hahaha yeah, that's about it alright :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 24, 2004 07:13PM
You forgot the accent mate! Duuuuuuuude, have a g'day :P

Date: February 24, 2004 07:17PM
OK so while we're at it, what about M Schumacher, you know the guy, he's the one with the F.I.G.J.A.M attitude ;-) Once that guy retires, if he ever does, they'll use his chin for a replay screen at Hockenheim :-) Now I'm a big fan and all but if that guy comes out with another lame joke at the after race press conference so help me I'll slash up! ;-)

Date: February 24, 2004 07:27PM
Posted by: Vader
Yeah, it's still there! Watch this mortal and enjoy!

[www.mclaren.co.uk]

MS is a mongrel and Kimi's a sook, but a rip snorter of a driver.

Post Edited (02-25-04 02:29)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 24, 2004 07:27PM
Schumi is always smiling/laughing like there's something naughty/funny going on all the time

DC looks like he can't "get it out" Constipated I believe

Rubinho is forever hopeful of a reliable fast car, and that he will beat Schumi. He should try hiring a mechanic for his car too, and maybe try new engines ;) Ah, let's not forget dancing classes!

Pizzonia is the fastest. When not in a race.

Webber talks like he won 5 WDC, and then retracts his statements.

Nick H. is just plain boring rich guy who isn't that great.

Felipe Massa is a joker, especially when not stuck up in a wall or allowing Nick through.

Fisichella is the mourning guy, hehe, never gets anywhere.

Montoya looks like he ate his girlfriend for lunch and then snitched some coke ;)

Ralf seems like a slave for Corinna. He is also known as "little poodle".

Jenson is getting more and more confident, and maturing about past decisions. Let's see how long until him and Louise go different directions :)

Fernando looks like he's been up all night drinking up. Then wakes up and plays down the good comments made on his Renault.

Zsolt is too patriotic. Reminds me of some place .... U...S....A...not good. Ah, he's crap too.

Takuma has the mischief look in his face. Jenson better check his car before racing.

Post Edited (02-25-04 02:31)
Date: February 24, 2004 07:29PM
Wow!!! Is Kimi exciting or what?!! Damn, he "converted" me into an eternal McLaren fan!! Yeah, go McLaren!!!!!!

Date: February 24, 2004 07:31PM
Posted by: Vader
Nick H. is just plain boring rich guy who isn't that great.

First time I heard that one.

Don't miss the KIMI video I posted the link to above.

Post Edited (02-25-04 02:48)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 24, 2004 07:32PM
Downloading that now Vader :-) this is gonna be good!

Date: February 24, 2004 07:33PM
Actually not :P

Date: February 24, 2004 07:39PM
Montoya looks perpetually unhappy, likely due to all those speeding tickets :-)

Date: February 24, 2004 07:42PM
And that his wife keeps that lollipop in her mouth....
Nah, just kidding ;-)

JPM with fans or cameras near by:

*Smile, keep smiling, sign stuff, nod head, wave, smile laughing*

nothing around him:

"What the f***!? Where's my f****** bag of coke? Anyone seen my glass of whisky?! What the heck!You bunch of worthless bastards. I'll f****** push you into the trees! Connie, let me give you your new lollipop...." (Unziiiiip)

Post Edited (02-25-04 02:49)
Date: February 24, 2004 07:48PM
Hehehehe, Mortal edited my "f****** glass of whisky" into "bag of coke". But do I care? No :)

Date: February 24, 2004 07:51PM
hahahaha gotcha :-)

Date: February 24, 2004 07:53PM
Damn you again :)

*Unziiiiiip

;)

Date: February 24, 2004 07:57PM
ROFLMAO :-) I just watched Kimi in his Xmas video (thanks for that Vader) I rest my case, the guy is a lump of wood.....quote by Vader "If Kimi wins the championship, I bet he will have a glass of warm milk and go to bed early"

Date: February 24, 2004 08:21PM
No, he'll go to bed at 11pm, after talking with his parents and grandfather.

Date: February 24, 2004 11:11PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
nothing wrong with a lump of wood drinking milk and sleeping early now :)

Hey mortal is that EA's V8 supercar game in ure sig?

Gillett had that game free with a razor, i needed a new razor, i didnt get it, i heard its so bad.

note just read in other thread its F1C

Post Edited (02-25-04 06:13)

Date: February 24, 2004 11:22PM
Moooo at you too Neil :)
He told me it was a F1C Mod....came with 6 cars, he patched to 31 :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy