GRAN TURISMO

Posted by lemans_freaK 
GRAN TURISMO
Date: December 14, 2003 03:48PM
Posted by: lemans_freaK
What is your least favourite track to race on, in all the GT's? Mine would be Grindlewald, so share yours, and other stories of losing in the last corner to a Fiat Punto.

Date: December 14, 2003 04:04PM
Posted by: sasjag
"Grindlewald"

WTF?! :| never heard of that one :s

and i hate racing on any track that disagrees with my Mazda 787B :@

and SSR11 (?) i hate it, to twisty and windy

to add to this whats ur fave track? :-o mine would be Deep Forest, i love that track

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Re: GRAN TURISMO
Date: December 14, 2003 05:15PM
Posted by: lemans_freaK
Midfeild, I got 219.83 MPH with my ToyotaMotaSports GT1!

Date: December 14, 2003 05:38PM
Posted by: Ellis
Grindlewald also is my favotrite, but for whatever reason there were very few races in it in GT2. Its a bit like Rouen

Midfeild, I got 219.83 MPH with my ToyotaMotaSports GT1!

Is that for lap time or top speed or what? In GT2 i done 58.4 seconds around Midfield in the Penzoil Skyline GTR

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 14, 2003 10:28PM
Posted by: villej
I hate laguna sega.
Best track is Trial mountain.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: December 15, 2003 07:47AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

Grindwald! love that track me and a friend spent hours trying to setup a doneup impreza, we did fast laps by the end of the day.

Date: December 15, 2003 10:08AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Deep Forest is the best. Closely followed by Tokyo R126-147452957910304150 or whatever it is! :P

Monaco is the worst, I want to run over the kerbs at the Harbour chicane! :P

Seriously though, don't fancy the rally stages that much. :( Too rubbish at them! :P

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: December 15, 2003 03:56PM
Posted by: Alex13
I still play Gt2 sometimes with a Ps2 emulator. Still very cool and fun to play

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy