Who allows direct picture linking? my webhost doesn't..

Posted by Palomino 
I need one so i cna post my glorius GP4-Screenshots but www.netfirms.com doesnt allow it, nor does geocities...so who does?

[www.kraftwerk.com]
go over to [dragonracing.motorsportfotos.co.uk] and register there, its a website devoted to racing sims and screenshots, theres a GP4 thread open here

[dragonracing.motorsportfotos.co.uk]

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
but we need to be registerd to see them dont we?

sunpoint.net allows... but problem is that it is finnish site.
but I can register account to sunpoint.net for you if you want.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
if you can see all my pics that i post then the answer would be no, you don't have to be a member to see them, only to post them

LS's Tip of the week

angelfire is good. though they dont want you to have a site Just for remote linking. i created a crappy site and its still going for me :D they have YET to cancel my account

Cool, Thanx.

My Email is: dod1337@optusnet.com.au

as you can see im australian, just email me and ill reply with the site details and such. once again thanks alot!

[www.kraftwerk.com]
I had to register at dragonracing to see the pictures.

BUT: Even if I hate being forced to register somewhere, this site is definately worth registering at. Not only is our very own LS a moderator over there, this forum is full of great pics and interesting people. (I have posted over there once or twice myself :))

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
if you can see all my pics that i post then the answer would be no, you don't have to be a member to see them, only to post them

hehehe!!! ur sig pic isn't showing!!!

yeah, ntl have been @#$%& about AGAIN

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
change your sig pic SAS, at first glance it looks like SA SLAG :)

LS's Tip of the week
LOL

";(I have posted over there once or twice myself :))"

oooooooooh, u rebel :-o

look twice then ;)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
*acts confused*

Lycos allow direect linking. Ok, they change the site layout every 5 min and its hard to find everything, but they allow linking

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
just register at dragon racing

LS's Tip of the week
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy