DTM pictures

Posted by Ellis 
DTM pictures
Date: February 03, 2003 03:06AM
Posted by: Ellis
If anyone has a site with good DTM pictures cud you please please please post a link here? I cant find any really good ones, and the ones i can find are out of date! I need the 2002 season cars, but cant find any good ones!

thanx!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: DTM pictures
Date: February 03, 2003 03:53AM
ok, im gona narrow it down a bit

I have fond lots of the front runners. what i need is lots of the back runners now. Theres a green Merc running, that i have just one picture of!

also, any shots from the rea of any car is great too...they are hard to find! thanks again if you reply!

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 03, 2003 03:57AM
Posted by: andrew_S
i can scan my pics taken at donnington if you want?
Date: February 03, 2003 04:09AM
really! Kool! Please do if you have the time mate! Just i have so many good ones of the front cars, just the back cars are a bit hard to find...and the rear ends. Persoanlyl i like the rear ends, they look kool. duno why theres no more pics of them!

Date: February 03, 2003 04:44AM
Found a couple more of the green merc, but i just realised its hwite on the back! I have only one or two pics of the rear ends of the cars!

Date: February 03, 2003 06:05AM
Posted by: sasjag
i trust you've been on all the teams official sites

there are some damn goo looking cars in that series

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: February 03, 2003 11:58AM
Posted by: bazza
Hey Ellis, stop teasing us with that title!

I was sure you were posting some screens of you're mod at its current stage :p

Baz

Date: February 03, 2003 12:11PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
There's loads in the slideshows here:
[www.dtm.de]

Theres some here:
[www.action-fotos.de]

Theres a few misc. ones here, not such a good collection but maybe a few of the backrunners are featured here

[www.rw-net.de]

Date: February 03, 2003 03:49PM
Posted by: bazza

I have forgotten who has the "best sigs" but is the writing on the side of this by that same person?

(I thought it was you Chris, but unless you changed when I wasn't looking, someone enlighten me please)

Baz

Date: February 03, 2003 05:42PM
Posted by: andrew_S
i have a few, they are at a fair distance though, i will post some tomorrow, as the scanner is downstairs atm, sadly i doubt they will help, if you need any help finnishing the mod, just shout......
Date: February 04, 2003 12:33AM
(I thought it was you Chris, but unless you changed when I wasn't looking, someone enlighten me please)

Yup it was me, i know i have to change back ;)

Date: February 04, 2003 03:43AM
bazza! Thats the car! does anyone have a rear-end shot of that? after lots of searching and halp from ppl i have all i need to make every car, except a rear-end shot of this green thing!

thats a brilliant photo Bazza!

and Chris, thanx for those site. wud never have got to those pics cos its German sites! Much appreciated everyone!

Date: February 04, 2003 06:14AM
Posted by: Vader
Yes, it's a German site, presumably run by dUmAsS' long lost brother who secretively immigrated to Germany a couple of years ago.

das Kopieren ist nur mit ausdrücklicher schrieftlicher Genehmigung gestattet !

schrieftlicher has an "e" too much, should be schriftlicher.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 04, 2003 09:31AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy