Bond, James Bond

Posted by Glyn 
Bond, James Bond
Date: December 01, 2002 01:49PM
Posted by: Glyn
Im probably a bit late posting this, but ive just seen the new Bond movie, and I have to say its fantastic. I havent made up my mind yet which is better: Tomorrow Never Dies or Die Another Day, but trust me, if you havent seen it yet, its the thing you must see. I wont post anything else, dont wanna spoil it for you now do I? :)

Re: Bond, James Bond
Date: December 01, 2002 02:04PM
Posted by: Beardless2
i seen it twice now, its really very good

Band of the week: Muse
Game of the week: Call of Duty

Beardless2

AMD XP 2700+ | Asus A7N8X nForce 2 Deluxe | 1 GB PC2700 RAM DC | ATI RADEON 9800 | WD 120GB 8MB | NEC 16x DVD | Lite-on 48x24x48 | XP
Date: December 01, 2002 02:06PM
Posted by: LS.
yeah i went last night, very good film.

the only bit that spolied it for me was the bit where he's hanging on the edge of the iceberg and the way he gets out it was really far fetched

you'll know what i mean if you've seen it

the vanquish was cool :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: December 01, 2002 02:57PM
Posted by: Orpheus
bond movies. i just think they are the same movie over and over again but with different girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 01, 2002 03:56PM
Posted by: matthewp
whats wrong with that :)

Date: December 01, 2002 10:24PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

Exactly! I dont think that's released yet here, else if it is im a bit slow. I saw Harry Potter the day it came out here though, still nowhere near the book but nonetheless a great film.

Date: December 02, 2002 03:31AM
Posted by: Ellis
i find bond pretty crappy...i mean, he even has x-ray specs now. Why not give hima nuclear hand grenade too? Im sure he can susrvive the blast in some specail suit :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 02, 2002 05:53AM
Posted by: Glyn
bond movies. i just think they are the same movie over and over again but with different girls.

So? :)

Actually, the latest one has more of a plot. The previous one is just action all the way through, where the new one has a plot, with action. Nothing beats the action/plot combo of Tomorrow Never Dies though, that is da best

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy