Pagani Zonda No Longer Rules

Posted by Glyn 
Pagani Zonda No Longer Rules
Date: November 03, 2002 02:06PM
Posted by: Glyn
Did anybody see Top Gear? Finally the Pagani Zonda was beaten by .4 seconds by some West Brothers car build in a shed. I feel for The Stig pulling over 1G round the bends in a car made in a shed really :)

Still, an excellent car - except it has no windscreen (which could be a problem).

Re: Pagani Zonda No Longer Rules
Date: November 04, 2002 04:44AM
Posted by: simonsteele
i was amazed it's road legal, and only cost 20 grand!

that thing was @!#$ hot

Date: November 04, 2002 06:05AM
Its probably only just road legal :)

Mainly because its a Lotus underneath and its got a number plate and mudguards. I think thats all you need to be road legal... oh, and lights of course :)

Date: November 04, 2002 06:49AM
Posted by: Xero
Was that the car they had on Live with Chris Moyles last week? (ie. the thing that looks like a formula ford car?!)

Date: November 04, 2002 12:43PM
Nope... doesnt look like a forumla ford car. Looks more like a Le Mans car really.

Date: November 09, 2002 10:07PM
Posted by: JC
Xero, your on about the Atom, nah its not that one.....................

The car in question is a Westfield and the main problem with westfields is that its very hard to insure one................ Westfields have always been increadibly light and thats why its soooooooooooo quick, its got very good power to weight ratio lol..................... That car only has a 1.3 litre motocycle engine in and it thrashes the Zonda........... Don't forget the Zonda went around in the dry and the Westfield went around in the wet and it still beat the Zonda. The westfields got a massive rear wing (proper wing too, not a rear spoiler lol), thats why it corners sooo quick and the fact that its very light too has something to do with it...............

But that Westfield you need a Helmet and its got no wind screen lol, the cockpit is as well equiped as a proper race car (ie no radio, no air con or heating system, nothing at all lol)......

It's soooooooooo affordable too, it cost as much as an Elise lol, it will make one hell of a track car lol..................

Date: November 10, 2002 04:41AM
Yeah I can imagine insuring one would be difficult. The only thing in your advanctage is a low CC, but everything else is gonna pump the bill up by quite a few 0's

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy