2003 Carsets

Posted by Shortty 
2003 Carsets
Date: March 18, 2003 12:36AM
Posted by: Shortty
Does anyone know if Ralph Hummerich will be making a 2003 Carset for Gp4, as his work is the best!
And if some one has updated their gp4 to 2002 can they please send me a copy of their cars.wad and anim.wad files to tshortt@iprimus.com.au
I know that it would be very time consuming but would be very appreciated.
Thanks
Re: 2003 Carsets
Date: March 18, 2003 01:31AM
Posted by: Timm
I take it you have an extremely large mail size limit?

Date: March 18, 2003 01:45AM
Posted by: b-tone
is all the cars details held in cars.wad?

so we could see a gpXpatch option where you could choose which cars.wad to use (cars2003.wad, cars2002.wad, etc) to give easy access to different season sets?

or maybe its done already
Date: March 18, 2003 03:43AM
Posted by: Ellis
The car liveries, and other liveires are held in the cars.wad, other details such as names and preofrmance are held in the gp4.exe

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 18, 2003 04:06AM
Posted by: b-tone
could load names/perf files and export to gp4.exe

and then select required .wad file

?

(wads tend to be on the big size so it would require a bit of hd to have many wads)
Date: March 18, 2003 04:07AM
Posted by: Ellis
well the default wad is 23mb, my wad is 76mb right now with all my add-on development crap in it

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy