Where's the DTM mod!?!?!?

Posted by GTFREAK 
Where's the DTM mod!?!?!?
Date: March 17, 2003 07:42PM
Posted by: GTFREAK
Anyone know if it is finished yet?? And what is up with all the pics on your posts. I cant see anything. All of them are red x's. Answers???

Re: Where's the DTM mod!?!?!?
Date: March 18, 2003 02:04AM
Posted by: Ellis
You talking to me yes?

DTM mod - i submitted the car shapes to the team of people, its up to them what they do with them, i have no control over the matter anymore

The pictures display for me and others, obviously cos some have commented, must be ur comp

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 18, 2003 03:42AM
correction, lycos was down this morning, but is back up again, this is why you couldnt see the pictures. you should be able to see them now

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 18, 2003 03:43AM
Posted by: sasjag
btw i tried going to the DTM site the other day and it wasn't there, but knowing me i spelt the addy wrong

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 18, 2003 04:08AM
Posted by: tux
Date: March 18, 2003 07:05AM
Thanx Ellis, for the reply. I was just wondering. Did not mean to offend you.

Date: March 18, 2003 07:37AM
no problem, no offense taken. I have 3 DTM cars that i submitted to them,, but the project appears to be dead...and it doesnt surpirse me cos the guy who makes the textures produced 1/4 of a car texture in 4 MONTHS! Thats bad! Me and sasjag do a full car in one day sumtimes!

Date: March 18, 2003 07:40AM
Posted by: sasjag
:) but that's coz we don't have a life (j/k)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 18, 2003 07:48AM
Oi! Dont let them know! ;)

Date: March 18, 2003 09:00AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
lol its because u are superhuman and have powers.

no thats vader, u're just committed ;)

Date: March 25, 2003 08:06PM
Well Im sorry to hear that. I wish the project wasnt dead. I would love to see the DTM mod out sometime. What kind of texturing do you need done?? Do you need the paint jobs?? Or do you mean the actual ZModeler textures?? If its painting you need Id be more then willing to help you. Just e-mail me and let me know. I just hope the GT mod doesnt turn out that way as well.

Date: March 26, 2003 06:06AM
Me and Sasjag have decided to pick up the DTM project at a later date once the GT mod is out. We already have the shapes done, just need mapped and textured now. Needs one fantasy car too, DTM only ran 21 cars

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy