ZModeler file

Posted by tis 
ZModeler file
Date: March 15, 2003 07:05AM
Posted by: tis
Hi,

could someone please send me an unlocked .gp4 file and related .tga texture files(doesn't matter which one). I'm away from my own PC with GP4 for the week and I want to do some modelling, more specifically texturing practice. And in case your thinking why don't you just download one, all of the files I've tried so far have only .tex files or the .gp4 object file is locked. I cannot get the tex Editor to work to convert the .tex to tga so I'd appreciate it if someone would humour me.
My email address is smsc0216@cs.may.ie

Thanks.
Re: ZModeler file
Date: March 15, 2003 07:12AM
Posted by: AveryGPFan
use master, load a tex file in tex workshop and extract selected. It'll save as tga:)

Date: March 15, 2003 07:24AM
Posted by: tis
If you try to use GP4 master on a machine hwere there is no GP4 installed you will find that it will not allow access to the Tex workshop. I've tried it.

Remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Date: March 15, 2003 07:42AM
Posted by: sntgeorge
you better use tex editor to batch convert as many tex files as you need... (I don't think it need GP4 installed to run)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy