GPxPatch 3.33 released

Posted by EJ-14 
GPxPatch 3.33 released
Date: March 14, 2003 03:57PM
Posted by: EJ-14
Changelog 3.33
GPxSet: fixed patching of driving aid masks from the performance text file.
GPxSet: possible to assign the ConsecutiveCars and FuelLaps variables for each session type.
GPxSet: fixed option "Car power team dependent" for hotseat mode.
Tried to improve font quality for Windows 9x/ME. Quality for each font can be set in fonts.ini using key 'Quality' (default 2.0 Windows 9x/ME, 1.0 otherwise). Note that if set too large the font will get corrupted.
GPxLap ATL: added key MaxRetiredLapsDown under [ATL] section in gpxlap.ini to specify upto how many laps down retired drivers are still shown, default is 1 ('U' still hides all retired drivers).
Added option to disable the font cache. Add a line "EnableFontCache=0" under the section in gpxpatch.ini if you are experiencing slow downs in-game

Get it at [www.xs4all.nl]

Post Edited (03-14-03 22:58)
Re: GPxPatch 3.33 released
Date: March 14, 2003 05:24PM
Posted by: Ellis
thanx for the info, <goes to download>

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 15, 2003 02:32AM
Posted by: Covfan
Woohoo, bye bye font quality problem (hopefully)
Date: March 15, 2003 06:26AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Hey, no more GPTweaker problems either!!!

....................I quite like this now.
Date: March 15, 2003 07:45AM
Posted by: sntgeorge
call me a fool but I don't understand the first 2 fixes :(
Does anybody have the patience to explain them to me?
Date: March 15, 2003 11:10AM
Posted by: EJ-14
The first fix appears to correct a bug where Driving Aid settings in performance files where not being properly detected.

For the 2nd fix i'll let the GpxPatch docs do the talking:

Advanced options
Some options can only be specified in gpxset.ini. The first two are:

Number of consecutive cc's.
Can be specified using a key named ConsecutiveCars under section [Misc]. It specifies how many computer cars can be out on the track at the same time in non-race sessions. As a player you can still go out anytime.

Fuel laps for cc's.
Can be specified using a key named FuelLaps under section [Misc]. It specifies the number of fuel laps the computer cars will use in non-race sessions.

Both options can also be specified in seperate sections for each type of non-race session, so it's possible to use different settings per session.
The sections should be called like this: [FreePrac], [FriPrac], [SatPrac], [SatQual], and [Warmup]. It's also possible to use both [Misc] as default and only a few of the five specific sections as an override.
Date: March 16, 2003 01:47AM
Posted by: sntgeorge
Thanks Ej-14 and shame on me for not reading the obvious docs :p
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy