Bumpy roads!

Posted by JackieStewart 
Bumpy roads!
Date: March 13, 2003 04:33AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
I really like Interlagos the best. The track is much bumpier than the others and has a more "realistic" feel 'cos of this. Especially in T-cam view. If you compare GP4 to Real-life videos, you'll see what I mean. Some of the tracks in GP4 are just "too smooth". Is there anyway to get that bumpy feel to patch to some of the other tracks or better still, is there anyone working on a patch to make the driver's head bob around a little more. These guys are pulling mega g's and tremendous speeds. I don't think that they should look as if they're out for a Sunday afternoon daudle down to the shops. LETS SEE THE DRIVER "WORK" A LITTLE MORE?
Jackie

....................I quite like this now.
Re: Bumpy roads!
Date: March 13, 2003 05:02AM
Posted by: MViper
I agree. I remember when GP4 was coming out. The producers were saying, that u will have the same feeling in the car like real one [bumps etc..] .. and i was very disappointed..

And when you sometimes hit a kurb real hard, it should bounce you badly, instead nothing special happens..

"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: March 13, 2003 08:29AM
Posted by: Larry
The bumps are in the magic data. This might help. It's for GP3 but it also applies for GP4:
[www.waa63.ch]

Post Edited (03-13-03 16:03)
Date: March 13, 2003 10:41AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Great, I'll mess around with this and let you know how I get on. In the meantime, if anyone fancies having a go at the "noddy head" idea, good luck!!!
Jackie

....................I quite like this now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy