My new carshapes site

Posted by Eugenio 
My new carshapes site
Date: March 03, 2003 03:13PM
Posted by: Eugenio
Hi!!
I would like to tell you people that I have made a new site with my GP4 carshapes and textures.
I am a rookie in this things but i would like that you come see it and tell me what you think!
I am working in the Ferrari (2000 season) Ferrari (1997 season) Mclaren(1998 season) and the Jordan(1999 season).
None of cars are still available to download only a preview of them because I am still working on them.
So go there and tell me what you think.
I know I am not Pro but I am doing my best , and , at least I do not copy others work!
www.gp4carshapes.com.sapo.pt
Re: My new carshapes site
Date: March 03, 2003 03:23PM
Posted by: Alex13
This guy did just sign up to "advertise" his site. Bad boy! BAN BAN ban ban!!!! :-o

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: March 03, 2003 03:58PM
Posted by: tux
"and now, heres a message from our sponsers"

bleh :P

Date: March 03, 2003 04:05PM
Posted by: sasjag
way hay!! you got ur word in!

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 04, 2003 07:36AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
lol! hey Eugenio...your F2002 looks a little...er...something to me...dunno how to describe it, or better still, don't wanna describe it ;)
below is Viper's F2000

and some good place to refer about F2000's body parts... ;)

hope to your F2000 release in near future, like the one in the first pic.
good luck m8! :)

Date: March 04, 2003 09:08AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
The three previews i saw looked great actually, expeciall the ferrari and jordan, and as not many people have done any carshapes except current f1 seasons its great to see a change!

but ffs stop just slagging off people when the come in for advice! :|

Look at his post, he isnt advertiseing his site, and he wont be banned, now i havent noticed him advertiseing before either.

some ppl...

Date: March 04, 2003 09:26AM
Posted by: tux
"way hay!! you got ur word in!"

bleh :P

Date: March 06, 2003 08:57AM
Posted by: Eugenio
Thanks Chris for your support!!
I know my Cars are not perfect and the main reason is the lack of pictures I have of the real cars .
Since Forix is paying site I did not find any other site as good as Forix and the other reason is I am still learning how to work with ZModeler.
I just want to contribute to the GP4 community , I was not advertising my site , in fact I made that site in 1 hour just to show you what I am doing and to ask you for advice.
If you do not like my work try to make your own car instead of criticize other people that are trying to be the best they can in GP4 editing.
Date: March 06, 2003 09:21AM
Posted by: Orpheus
Nice work eugenio. ;-) hope to see you more often here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 06, 2003 10:38AM
Posted by: zuppafly
I don't really know what's the buzzing about someone who's trying to do something good. His work is looking great!

Eugénio: suponho que és Português (por causa do nome e de ter a página alojada no sapo). Bom trabalho e vai dando notícias por cá :)

Sorry for the speech, but i guess no one bothers :P

- It's time for the human being to enter the solar system! -
G.W.Bush
Date: March 06, 2003 02:32PM
Posted by: nameless
they look pretty good, its good to see some older car being made for gp4. keep up the good work

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Date: March 06, 2003 10:25PM
Posted by: variante_ascari
yep! it's nice to see someone is making some 'classic' car... :)
keep it up dude!

Date: March 07, 2003 11:19AM
Posted by: Spike02
jordan 1999........i'm impressed :)

Date: March 07, 2003 01:23PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Good looking cars.

Great to see more people working for gp4.

Suggestion: Deactivate Wireframe for Preview Pictures. Use Zmodeler v1.07 for your works.

Take your time for your works. It doesnt matter how long it will take only how good they are.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy