2002 Compilation Carset

Posted by vagaswil 
2002 Compilation Carset
Date: March 03, 2003 02:30AM
Posted by: vagaswil
I downloaded the 2002 Compilation Carset and it works fine except for one thing, the Minardi is totaly white in colour except for the driver cockpit view. Anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you fix it?
Re: 2002 Compilation Carset
Date: March 03, 2003 07:37AM
Posted by: Ellis
the carshape is not finding the textures so instead of crashing it displays a white car. Open the .gp4 minardi files in Z-Modeler (if they open), check the texture names and rename the textures accordingly

If they do not open in ZM then use a Hexidecimal ediotr and have a look through it for the texture paths (takes awhile but can fix the problem)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: 2002 Compilation Carset
Date: March 04, 2003 10:39AM
Posted by: sntgeorge
I managed to open locked carshapes opening them first in an old version of GP4 genius, and then saving them again with the same name. Next time I open them in zmodeler everything works fine ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy