WHYYYYYYYYY

Posted by dieguezzz 
WHYYYYYYYYY
Date: March 02, 2003 04:49PM
Posted by: dieguezzz
why the official patch 9.6 doesn't work on my gp4??? It tells me that I dont have Grand Prix 4 installed, I try to install it again but it still doesn't work, If you have any ideas please post them!

McLaren e' la numero 1 e lo sara' per sempre!!!!
Re: WHYYYYYYYYY
Date: March 02, 2003 09:33PM
Posted by: LarryM
Same answer as for everyone else. Uninstall gp4 first, reinsatll a´nd then run the game. Exit. and then install the patch.

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: March 03, 2003 06:07AM
Posted by: Morbid
The game checks your registry to see where GP4 is located. If there are no references to GP4 in your registry, then the installer assumes that you do not have GP4 installed.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 03, 2003 06:50AM
Posted by: joel
yes but if it says that you all ready av updated Gp4 but i not don that???
i have removde the game and installd gp4 but is is the same
Date: March 03, 2003 07:33AM
Posted by: Ellis
You do realise theres a search button on the forum dont you? (A)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 03, 2003 03:15PM
Posted by: dieguezzz
ok I did just as u said but it doesn't work, maybe it's because my game I got it from KAZAA and it s not the in-box version, is that why??? But I still set up my registry even without the cd. I'm completely lost.
and yes, now that I know about the search button, I wont ask stupid questions no more :P

McLaren e' la numero 1 e lo sara' per sempre!!!!
Date: March 03, 2003 03:16PM
Posted by: sasjag
good, coz being as your using Warez they won't get answered anyway

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 03, 2003 06:34PM
Posted by: Morbid
Yup. dieguezzz, don't bother asking for any more help, until you have bought the game.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy