CARSET CREATOR 4b

Posted by KimiR 
CARSET CREATOR 4b
Date: February 27, 2003 04:58PM
Posted by: KimiR
I've only just registered and so I haven't read every article which this will fall into.

But here goes anyway!

I have noticed that someone was having trouble with CSC4b, but with the helmets and driver pics.

On mine they are OK.

But I can't get the car skins on. It isn't the 1st time I've used it, but something happened and silly me didn't back up (slap forehead several times),

Now of course, everything is not OK!

Can anyone give me a few pointers? I've done a clean re-installation with GP4, CSC4, GPxPatch 331. I have also taken the 'read only' attributes off.

What is it that I am not doing? HEEEELLLLPPP!!
Re: CARSET CREATOR 4b
Date: February 27, 2003 05:24PM
Posted by: tux
sounds to me like your using low res graphics in the game and exporting hi res graphics. or the other way round (low - hi)

Date: February 27, 2003 09:32PM
Posted by: LarryM
btw: GPx 3.32 is out.

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: February 28, 2003 06:54AM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Yep i think thats the problem. Had same problem too many months ago.

Also there's a function which has to be enabled in f1grafics.cfg. If i dont some grafics are not shown correctly (from ralph hummerich). Dont know wich setting it was. but check the file.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy