How to....

Posted by ArexonsF1 
How to....
Date: February 22, 2003 07:50AM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
I know there are lots of cars, shapes, and things like that in the web. I'd like to know how could I update the cars AND their shapes too. I'm new in Gp4 so I don't know anything about cars.wad, ZModeler and those things....
Re: How to....
Date: February 22, 2003 07:58AM
Posted by: sntgeorge
This has being asked before, but just try the Awesome cars topic, If you are new about GP4 many questions will arise, so check the forums and *search* through the forums first, maybe your questions has being answered before just like this one

Regards
Date: February 22, 2003 08:00AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
to do so...you may need to have Paint Shop Pro 7 or Photoshop 7, Zmodeler or 3D Studio Max 5 or any other 3D studio software...
PSP7 and Photoshop 7 is for texture editing or whatsoever you call them...and Zmodeler or 3DSMAX is for editing/creating carshapes...

and cars.wad is a file that contains all your GP4 carshape files, car/tyre/helmet texture files...

Date: February 22, 2003 11:41AM
What is the best editor to work with Gp4? I've ried carset cretaor but it is horrible
Date: February 22, 2003 11:46AM
Posted by: Spike02
:o, jon ain't gonna like this....

Date: February 22, 2003 11:51AM
Posted by: sasjag
lol. CSC4 is much better than the other one i reckon

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: February 22, 2003 11:52AM
I don't think so. It was terrible when I tried to work with the team art, helmets and pitcrew
Date: February 22, 2003 12:01PM
erm, i find it extremely easy for that part

Sim

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: February 22, 2003 12:02PM
Does it work with th 1.02 v
Date: February 22, 2003 12:15PM
nope, not that i know of

Sim

Date: February 22, 2003 12:50PM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
read all the topics under my name (Hakkinen f1)
i am new here and i think i have asked every thing u need
i was new tow weeks ago
and i knew nothing ....now with the help pf the gr8m guys here i have all the new cars in my game
but first install every thing in the patch section belevie me its not easy to make it work
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy