Will there ever be........

Posted by GTFREAK 
Will there ever be........
Date: February 21, 2003 09:50PM
Posted by: GTFREAK
Hey I was just wondering if anybody was going to make a mod like GTR2002?? It may be a sore subject here but it's just a question. I heard that there was a DTM mod in progress but I can find anything about it. Is a GT mod possible at this point? And if so, who is willing to make one?? I like the GTR mod but for some reason the graphics arent what they could be in the game. Don't get me wrong I love GTR, but in GP4 this mod would kick ASS!!. Just a thought.
Re: Will there ever be........
Date: February 22, 2003 02:01AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
The DTM is very WIP atm.

The problem is, it's sooooo hard to edit GP4 that it'd take years to do! There would be other limitations too, like not being able to have individual cockpits or physics etc.

What do you mean the "graphics aren't what the could be in the game"? Can you not have the settings up on high, or do you think F1 2002's graphics aren't as good. I personally think that F1 2002's graphics, except shadows, are better than GP4! Anyway, IMHO

But a GT Mod for GP4 isn't really very likely.

Date: February 22, 2003 05:45AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yes our very own Dave Ellis is working on the DTM mod and i think its coming along pretty well! there is a website around, use the search button at the top and search dtm or something, you should find it ;)

Date: February 22, 2003 08:02AM
Posted by: sntgeorge
I love your signature ChrisB, it seams nobody uses that button!!!!
Date: February 22, 2003 09:35AM
Posted by: genesis
Except it's 'useful' ;)

"Will there ever be........" an end to ambiguous thread topics!

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: February 22, 2003 09:50AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
dammit, what a pratt i look :P

Date: February 23, 2003 05:23AM
Posted by: Ellis
Im getting annoyed at the DTM texterers, they are taking weeks to produce one half of a car texture. Since Xmas they have supplied me with ONE side of ONE car and thats it :(

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy