Wet weather reflections

Posted by Go Alesi 
Wet weather reflections
Date: February 16, 2003 11:44AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Hi,
is it possible to have it so that the reflections on a wet track are like htey are when you have the reflections set to low, but the reflections on the cars and helmets etc how they are when the reflections are set to high at the same time? Get what I mean?

Is there a line in the f1graphics file?

Thanks

Re: Wet weather reflections
Date: February 16, 2003 12:14PM
Posted by: anze89
Get what I mean?

no

Date: February 16, 2003 12:53PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
If you set reflections in the game menu to high, the reflections are good on the cars and helmets etc. However, they are not very good on wet tracks.

If you set the reflections to low, the cars don't look very good BUT the wet tracks do. See?!?!

Now, I want the good track reflections and the good car reflections at the same time. This can't be done in the game menus.

Thanks

Date: February 16, 2003 01:01PM
Posted by: anze89
I understand now. :)

But I don't know the answer. :(

Date: February 16, 2003 05:02PM
Posted by: NiGhTmArE666
I got a question also about this weather-reflection-thingy :)

When i drive a wet-race in GP4 mij reflections of the track are WAY to sharp. It needs to blur in my opinion. Some people DO have those blurry wet-configurations made by changing the f1graphics.cfg.

What are those configurations?

Thanx in advance :)

Webmaster [gp4.gamer.nl]
ICQ 34979918
e-mail : niels@gp3.gamers.nl
Date: February 19, 2003 09:15AM
Posted by: Glyn
Texture quality maybe? The higher the texture quality is the sharper the textures, but changing that will also affect the non-reflection textures.

Date: February 19, 2003 11:47AM
Posted by: sasjag
erm, i *think* there's an option in the grafics config, but i'm not sure

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy