Damn sky messages

Posted by Capdeville 
Damn sky messages
Date: February 10, 2003 08:22PM
Posted by: Capdeville
Hi to all...

I know its an old old topic the way I have to disable the sky messages, but I cant !

I have installed the first patch, the desencrypted EXE, but everytime I edit the f1graphics.cfg file with the "0 ; Enable sky messages", the game erase it and I have all the time those messages that slows down like hell the game...

what can I do ?

thank you

[home.graffiti.net]
Re: Damn sky messages
Date: February 11, 2003 12:55AM
Posted by: mortal
Greetings and Welcome ;-), This might seem pretty dumb but is the first line in your cfg file set to 1? You can also disable sky messages with gpx_patch. This is a must have application anyway, get it right here on this site. Also see the awesome cars thread for a great *.cfg file and of course some "awesome cars" by AveryGPFan ;-) Enjoy.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 11, 2003 01:04AM
Posted by: rayg
GpxPatch is the best way to get rid of the sky messages as you still see them but it does'nt take any of the fps from the game.........
Date: February 11, 2003 03:49AM
Posted by: raztahz
sky messages are so unesesarry... they should have already been
replaced by pit-to-crew comentary

anyone agree???

Date: February 11, 2003 03:54AM
Posted by: thats_great
raztahz wrote:

> sky messages are so unesesarry... they should have already
> been
> replaced by pit-to-crew comentary
>
> anyone agree???
>

Yeah i agree totally when they said there was pit commentary thats what i thought they would do.

Date: February 11, 2003 12:50PM
Posted by: Glyn
It is a bit disapointing, because what they call comentary is just a stupid guy telling you your wheel has fallen off. And they think the player doesnt already know?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy