Spike 02/ Wai Keen Lam /|< |_| D o Z

Posted by LarryM 
Spike 02/ Wai Keen Lam /|< |_| D o Z
Date: February 06, 2003 12:40PM
Posted by: LarryM
Hi There,
I have been investigating why your fantastic work is not availible for download. This is the reply I got:

"Hello Larry,

we recieved his download description on Jan 26th, but no file. I mailed the
author the very same day, then again on Jan 29th. Still no file from him on
our server.

Greetings,
Bruno/ grandprixgames.org"

Can you try to send the file to grandprixgames.org.

I had problems sending you e-mail, it came back undelivered. So I will post this on the forum also. :)

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Re: Spike 02/ Wai Keen Lam /|
Date: February 06, 2003 01:21PM
Posted by: LarryM
I got a delivery failure notice again on my e-mail. Included was a message from Outlook express saying taht it had prevented access to a file mclaren.dat (I think) with a string of numbers. Is ther e a virus problem in your e-mail Spike02?

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: February 06, 2003 02:00PM
Posted by: Spike02
i send my shapes to the gpgames.de. i tried grandprixgames.org but when i get into my account it says "Access Restricted" :S

as for the e-mail, i don't know if i do have a virus in my e-mail. i never had any problems with it. Funny though 'cos in my account my shape is under "unreleased software"

Date: February 06, 2003 02:15PM
Posted by: Vader
have you registered as uploader at grandprixgames.org?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 06, 2003 02:23PM
Posted by: Spike02
no, i'm registered to upload at gpgames.de. I e-mailed StS and he said that gpgames.de and grandprixgames.org are on the same server

Date: February 07, 2003 04:31AM
Posted by: Ellis
They are the same Site. Both URLs direct you to the same server dont they?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy