in game/desktop screenshots??

Posted by raztahz 
in game/desktop screenshots??
Date: February 04, 2003 12:58AM
Posted by: raztahz
u dunno... but i think this was asked before within this forum...
where could i find program or software to take in game/desktop screenshots??

this is much appreciated :)

Re: in game/desktop screenshots??
Date: February 04, 2003 01:57AM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
in my site... called FSScreen...

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Date: February 04, 2003 01:58AM
Posted by: mortal
FRAPS does it as well, and movies too ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 04, 2003 03:19AM
Posted by: LS.
press PRTSCN on your key board during a game, open up any paint program and select "paste " and this will copy the image to the paint program,

save it off and thats that

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 04, 2003 06:43AM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
Just press F9 in GPxPatch

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: February 04, 2003 06:45AM
Posted by: Ellis
Ls, with that you can only take one shot when the games running

Nunos programs the best.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 04, 2003 12:42PM
Posted by: Glyn
Just press F9 in GPxPatch

Does that work in GPxPatch now when playing GP4? When I last tried it nothing happened.

Date: February 04, 2003 01:57PM
Posted by: Tony
Yes but, how do you post an image into here from MS
Date: February 04, 2003 03:24PM
Posted by: Morbid
If you have a screenshot or a picture, you need to have it hosted somewhere that is always online. Then you just add the adress in a post inside these codes (without the spacing) [ i m g ] www.yourpicadress.file [ / i m g ]

For instance my sig comes from [people.freenet.de]. Probably any format will do, but its best if you use jpg instead of bmp, since they are generally the same quality but 1/4 the size.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: February 04, 2003 03:24PM
Posted by: Alex13
i think gpxpatch makes screenshots with F11. But it sometimes makes shots with just a black color...

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: February 04, 2003 04:18PM
Posted by: Vader
my sig comes from [people.freenet.de]

... which is my webspace. Allow me to introduce myself, Vader is the name. If you have one or two pictures or a sig pic you would like to have uploaded to the net, just feel free to ask me. I only have a very limited amount of web space, but there's always room for a few pics. I only ask you for your soul in return - a rather meaningless formality you should not worry about.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 04, 2003 06:13PM
Posted by: Syrius
F11 is supposed to take screenshots with GPxPatch, but in my case what it does is to reset immediately my box, don't know why :( Other than that, everything runs smoothly at 36 FPS (with some tweaks in f1graphics.cfg)

Any tips about the reset effect? it's just like pushing the reset button in the front cover

P4 2.1GHz, 1024 MB RAM, GeForce4 Ti4400, MS Sidewinder FF Wheel, WinXP Pro, DirectX 9.0, nVidia driver 41.09

* S y r i u s *
Date: February 04, 2003 06:27PM
I have no idea why F11 would result in a reset... Pretty odd really. But I am very certain that the author of the program would like to hear about this. Try posting about it here:

[www.xs4all.nl]

Click forum in the nav bar to the left. The forum there has been down all day, but it is usually back after a day or two.

I use Fraps if I need a specific screenshot from a replay. But FSScreen (@ Nuno's site) is also worth using.

Alternately, and if you have about 100 megs of free space, try having Hypersnap running in a game with only the AI, and the camera set to director mode. Keep taking screenshots until you have about 50 or so. At least 5 of them are gonna be very good to great. Thats how I get pics for my desktop.

Date: February 04, 2003 10:36PM
no...not gpx patch... i already know that but with other applications

Date: February 04, 2003 11:26PM
Maybe there is something I have missed here? The posts in the thread recommend (besides gpxpatch) FSScreen, Fraps and Hypersnap, or the traditional PrintScrn button on your keyboard... And you reply:

??? no...not gpx patch... i already know that but with other applications ???

Date: February 05, 2003 12:09AM
no no no.... this is for the other people who recommended gpxpatch.... :(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy