another bug?

Posted by Ellis 
another bug?
Date: January 28, 2003 09:00AM
Posted by: Ellis
Look in the mirrors. Theres an oil blow up, but you can see the shape of the car in the rear mirrors. this is new, why has this happened?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: another bug?
Date: January 28, 2003 10:11AM
Posted by: Vader
Why are you playing the German version?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 28, 2003 10:14AM
This was posted somewhere else, i posted it here for further investigation. Its rather odd isnt it?

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 28, 2003 11:56AM
Posted by: tis
If you go to f1graphics.cfg you can turn on the option to display the car in the mirrors. Maybe thats whats going on here?
Date: January 28, 2003 11:58AM
duno, but it dont look good does it?

Date: January 28, 2003 12:07PM
Posted by: sasjag
it looks kinda see through to me

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 28, 2003 05:10PM
Posted by: Vader
It actually looks as if the USS Enterprise NCC1701D was following you

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 28, 2003 05:51PM
Posted by: G_Force
Yeah, this happens on mine whenever the engine blows, on version 1.00 and the patched version, I didnt think that it was a bug as such, i just assumed that it was there so u could tell the flames and smoke were coming from the back of ur car or something stupid like that

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy