New Texture Mapping

Posted by GLD 
New Texture Mapping
Date: January 23, 2003 05:15AM
Posted by: GLD
Hi guys, guess you haven't really missed me but i have been away for soooooooooo long now, having started uni and all........been to drunk to post lol, plus i ain't got gp4 in my flat :-(.

Anyway, after venturing my first cars online, a jordan and a minardi way back, developments are moving very fast. The only question i wanna know is, now that we can change the carshapes, can we change the texture mapping as well??
Re: New Texture Mapping
Date: January 23, 2003 05:21AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yup, we can change the texture mapping. Z-Modeler (the program which allows the carshape editing), allows you to remap the textures also. the possiblities are endless now as far as cars can go because there is almost no limitations EXCEPT - we cant alter the helmet position properly (YET), and we cant edit the wheel positions

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 23, 2003 10:59AM
Posted by: GLD
Kool, so am i able to make my own texture map up? or is this still asking too much....can't wait till i get a new pc and can have something to do in my spare time!!
Date: January 23, 2003 11:29AM
Posted by: andrew_S
yes you can totally re map the car
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy