Anyone Want To Race In An Offline Gp4 League?

Posted by gersbluebear 
Anyone Want To Race In An Offline Gp4 League?
Date: January 21, 2003 01:39PM
Posted by: gersbluebear
Hello all!

I am the team manager/driver of MTR-BMW, a top team in the GPTC league and I am desparately looking for a new driver to replace my other driver, who sadly has left the team for personal reasons.

The GPTC League is a very well established and professional offline racing league which uses Grand Prix 4, and has a realistic and fun set of rules which set it apart from other leagues... Check out the official site here:

[gptc.grandprixgamer.com]

I am trying to find a driver who is fast, commited and dedicated to partner myself in the race for the title, which has already begun! (The GPTC has been designed so that the season runs for a full year, or to that effect, so that the maximum amount of time is given to the drivers to do their races)

I am looking here hoping to find some Grand Prix 4 enthusiasts who want to test their driving skill to the limits, and be a part of a very tight and friendly establishment of people.

We have the fastest package on the grid, and we need someone to fill the vacant race seat (which is rare to find in these offline leagues!) to maintain our challenge for the championship.

Please, if you think you are fast, and have what it takes, then please get in touch with me at the following address:

allybluebear@hotmail.com

Please, I am extremely desparate to sign a driver as soon as possible, and new talent will be very much welcome in this league! If you have any interest whatsoever, contact me at the above email!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ally Morrison
Team Manager/Driver
MTR BMW
GPTC League

Re: Anyone Want To Race In An Offline Gp4 League?
Date: January 21, 2003 01:40PM
Posted by: Vader
[www.grandprix3.com]

Post Edited (01-21-03 20:40)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 21, 2003 03:37PM
Posted by: tux
vader, you keep replying with the same post, i click and im going round it sircles

Date: January 21, 2003 04:57PM
Posted by: Vader
Déjà vu!

Post Edited (01-21-03 23:58)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 21, 2003 07:47PM
Posted by: bazbarrow
Ally,

Hi,

I am up for it, what do I need to do, prove etc,

Cheers
Baz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy