more 1995 shots

Posted by Ellis 
Re: more 1995 shots
Date: January 19, 2003 08:39AM
Posted by: genesis
Yeah Vades don't be so aggressive! No body can improve in what they do without some construtive criticism, and if I were them, I'd say ok, thanks and then perhaps get working on making it better.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: January 19, 2003 09:09AM
Posted by: Vader
You call THAT aggressive? LOL, I guess you haven't even started to learn about me ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 19, 2003 09:20AM
Ah well.

Date: January 19, 2003 09:25AM
Posted by: tux
i think what vader said was 100% on target.

cai, u try making something for months and have loads of peeps turn round say do this do that, thats crap oh fuk that, thats just so poor. drop this add that, hey can u quickly do this?

Date: January 19, 2003 09:46AM
Sorry did anyone above say 'thats crap' 'thats just poor'?

Errr...

Date: January 19, 2003 09:51AM
no but they will soon

Date: January 19, 2003 09:52AM
Posted by: Covfan
Date: January 19, 2003 09:56AM
I won't be dissing this mod, it looks amazing.
Date: January 19, 2003 09:59AM
:D looks great. hav they found out how to change the helmet and wheel positions yet?

Date: January 19, 2003 10:04AM
Is this a different Helmet Position.
Date: January 19, 2003 10:20AM
no, just a different camera position

Date: January 19, 2003 10:28AM
Posted by: Xero
The mod looks stunning!

I partly agree with Vader, but I also agree that some criticism can help the developers alot. There is a limit to as how far you can go though... saying something is bad or wrong is unacceptable... giving some suggestions as to how things can be made better is fine. I guess you just gotta be careful how you write it. I'm pretty sure Berger_fan and Andrew Scott appreciate the hard work, time and effort put into this mod... they simply want to give them a little help... be careful how you write your comments guys!

Date: January 19, 2003 01:29PM
Posted by: Alex13
And this mod will also be the first non 2002-2001 season mod....
Hope there's more to come in the near future!

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: January 19, 2003 03:16PM
"The mod looks stunning!

I partly agree with Vader, but I also agree that some criticism can help the developers alot. There is a limit to as how far you can go though... saying something is bad or wrong is unacceptable... giving some suggestions as to how things can be made better is fine. I guess you just gotta be careful how you write it. I'm pretty sure Berger_fan and Andrew Scott appreciate the hard work, time and effort put into this mod... they simply want to give them a little help... be careful how you write your comments guys!"

*thinking noise*

*loud clapping noise*

*a few cheers* :P

Date: January 19, 2003 03:47PM
Posted by: Vader
My comment wasn't aimed at Andrew and Berger in particular.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 19, 2003 07:14PM
Posted by: big jon famagoosta
Dumass, have you got a thinking, clapping and cheering sound machine?

I've been looking on QVC for ages and it's never been "Today's Special Value" again. ;-).

I think yourself and all the other modders (if that's a word - can you help me with the spelling please Vader?) deserve a great big bloody medal for all your hard work.

Long may it continue.

Date: January 21, 2003 03:19AM
Posted by: Ellis
:D looks great. hav they found out how to change the helmet and wheel positions yet?

Almost Jon! We are so close!! We can move the helemts, but we lose the textures, abd ebcause that one shape is multiplied 22 times, and mapped to different textures, we dont know how to remap it to the different helmet textures. but yes, the helmets can move. Wheels - still not as far as i know

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 21, 2003 05:36AM
Posted by: andrew_S
Almost Jon! We are so close!! We can move the helemts, but we lose the textures, abd ebcause that one shape is multiplied 22 times, and mapped to different textures, we dont know how to remap it to the different helmet textures. but yes, the helmets can move. Wheels - still not as far as i know

i presume you are going on our discusion there ellis, i would point out that i didnt test it fully, and ive got more ideas that i need to test before we make that judgement :S
Date: January 21, 2003 07:59AM
Posted by: Ellis
I belive you are Andrew Scott then, just with the name changed? (why'd that happen to anyway?)

I know u said u had moved it, but then lost the textures. I assuming that remapping wont work, because it wud remap to just the one texture, as this is jsut another object, like all the other files.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 21, 2003 10:26AM
Posted by: andrew_S
i have some ideas that ive still to try out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy