KYALAMI(30%), ZOLDER, DIJON-PRENOIS(Done) - 70,80´S (W.I.P.)

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Perfect. (Y)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog

...... a video, Kyalami 1982, prepared by JCaranti, my partner in developing the track, enjoy ..... (Y)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Looks excellent!

X (@ed24f1)

.....new update, with new objects, trees, pylons and signs.......(Y)

Good progress, but the track surroundings should be more sandy like and the kerbs must be smaller and higher with a yellow/black colour combination. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Just a very small point - I don't want to underpin the views of great track makers. I think the landscape and trackside grass should be very dried grass in style - this is the situation in the high slopes in this part of South Africa. Also I think tracks of this age should have more obvious rough grass, things were much less sophisticated thirty years ago.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good progress, but the track surroundings should
> be more sandy like and the kerbs must be smaller
> and higher with a yellow/black colour combination.
> ;-)

.... the version that you're talking about Ruben is the version of 83, this is the 82, where zebras are blue and white because the sponsor of caledonia (blue), and how at 82, was the 1st race, the grass is more greener, on 83 as the last race, there is this aspect more sandy, being warmer this time of year, and of course in 83 zebras are black and yellow, because the sponsor.......(B)

I wonder if you have any news about the development of track Österreichring, Zolder and Kyalami??
Thank you.

Gostaria de saber se tem alguma notícia sobre o desenvolvimento das pista de Osterreichring, Zolder e Kyalami???
Muito obrigado.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy