@Morbid/All ------

Posted by Boomy 
@Morbid/All ------
Date: December 23, 2002 05:38AM
Posted by: Boomy
GP4 is now a cool game and playable !!

Well done.

I have received an input from IG man ( customer manager ) to send him a GP4 wish list.

For the moment a further patch is not planned,because they focused on first one,so they do not guarantee anything,but he asked me about a short wish list and he will let us know if something could be done or not.

I thanked him about his good support he gave us in the past,and I specified how good is the first patch and I said that GP4 is now a cool game,but a .....short 10/15 points list could be filled.

@Morbid .: I know you are experiencing lot of stress test time in exams at university,but if you would like to fill a short 10 points list it could be cool as well.

My points:

1) Enable qualificaton and normal race week-end in MP via TCP/IP direct cable connection

2) Fix pit exit in Imola circuit. ( The car hit a bit the wall )

It can be done ?

Thanks

Boomer
Re: @Morbid/All ------
Date: December 30, 2002 06:56AM
Posted by: Morbid
Very nice.

I have an exam coming my way. Actually 2 of them. But I should have some time in january. I'll chew the fat a bit, and get back to you.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: December 30, 2002 12:19PM
Posted by: ferrariace
Well the game still crashes on me not nearly as much as it did before the patch,usually in the carsetup and testing the graphics 3 times.Third time it crashes back to desktop.And I would like to get better perfomance.
Date: December 30, 2002 12:41PM
Posted by: Morbid
Not to be a party pooper, but I don't think that performance gains are a realistic expectation to have, considering we are talking a small patch.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: December 30, 2002 12:50PM
Posted by: Glyn
Your right Morbid. Performance issues are usually down to the 3D engine, and how its constructed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy