One for the Lurkers.........

Posted by mortal 
One for the Lurkers.........
Date: December 19, 2002 12:03AM
Posted by: mortal
It's been said before but "Come out, Come out, Wherever you are" :-) Even if it's just to say "Hi." We don't bite..........much. Vader get's a bit rabid now and again but it's all in good fun, so don't be shy, come on in and participate. Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you get what you want from Santa! Cheers from Downunder ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: One for the Lurkers.........
Date: December 19, 2002 12:13AM
Posted by: ZachG
Hey Mortalwombat,

I agree. The more people who get involved the better this forum becomes. Also, where abouts are you from in Australia. I am from Melbourne.

Cheers
Zach
Date: December 19, 2002 01:15AM
Melbourne, see you at Albert Park, be there or be square lol

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 19, 2002 01:20AM
Posted by: Boomy
I'm looking for Paolo Selva,where's gone the dude ? :)

Boomy
Date: December 19, 2002 01:25AM
Definitely. What stand are you gong in or general ad?

Cheers
Zach
Date: December 19, 2002 01:42AM
Call me on msn messenger ;-) Keep this thread for the lurkers ;-) Look for gusto_88 Cheers

Date: December 19, 2002 02:45AM
Posted by: G_Force
G'day, another Aussie here (from Dubbo, NSW), I was thinking about going to Albert Park next year too, just gotta get my budget in order and hope Uni commitments allow it.

What do u guys reckon is good for grandstands, etc for a first timer?

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Date: December 19, 2002 03:02AM
Got plenty of money? cheaper stands are probably already sold out. Go general admission and tape the race as well ;-). I've got 4 day camms passes including paddock entry. Yes you can all weep now ok ;-) See you'se there :-)

Date: December 19, 2002 03:16AM
Posted by: Keithb
I won't be weeping,I'll be working-in the Jordan hospitality suite !!
Maybe I'll be able to see you there,Mortal
Date: December 19, 2002 03:22AM
Happens every year. I always think ive had the best GP Weekend until someone like you tells me about their experiences. Can you sell me any of them. Anyway, the best stand would have to be the Fangio, as you can see the pits, and the satrting grid opposite you, or you could get hold of cams passes and sit on top of the pits like mortalwombat, but personally general ad is the best. 2002, On the saturday, my friend and I sneaked into the corporate area, and met JPM in Autograph alley. Sunday, a friend was on the Schumacher stand, so we were able to watch the race from there, until I won the ticket upgrade comp, and got tickets to the Picquet stand. And I thought that was a good weekend...Until I hear about Mortal Wombat. LOL.

Cheers
Zach
Date: December 19, 2002 06:44AM
Posted by: tux
/me looks for posts by ppl ive not seen before and points at then :p

Date: December 19, 2002 07:25AM
Posted by: Vader
Vader get's a bit rabid now and again

It's all in a day's work for me.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 19, 2002 09:19AM
Posted by: Covfan
I'm a bit of a lurker. But I don't post for the sake of it.
Date: December 19, 2002 10:45AM
Posted by: tux
well uve posted 50 times before :p

Date: December 19, 2002 02:20PM
Posted by: Oasis2002
hey people. Im not a lurker but thought id post here as im from Clifton Hill in Melbourne. Grand prix is awesome. I know autograph alley very well. Here are some photos at my temporary site.

[browse.to]

Chris
Date: December 19, 2002 02:26PM
Posted by: Vader
Goodness! Even if not all pictures display, the ones that DO are AWESOME. Do you actually own all these parts and thingys (carbon pieces, gloves, etc.?) Your home must be like a real F1 museum.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 19, 2002 03:35PM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
Sort out thos entry & exit pop-ups...very annoying.
Date: December 19, 2002 03:48PM
Posted by: Zcott
A Berger fan! I didn't know where were any left!

Use opera to kill the popup ads! [www.opera.com]!

Date: December 20, 2002 05:10AM
I've created a monster ;-)

Date: December 20, 2002 01:08PM
Posted by: Glyn
I've created a monster ;-)

Can we call him Gerble?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy