Date: December 07, 2002 03:47PM
Posted by: Orpheus
you can probably get all those cars for scgt, NFS, or F1 2002 already

yes, but the shapes are way better in gt3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: 88McLaren.....very WIP
Date: December 07, 2002 03:51PM
Posted by: Zcott
Oh, and LS, I love that P34 stuff. Man, it's something else!

Date: December 07, 2002 05:27PM
Posted by: LS.
yeah it kind of reminds me of driving GPL :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: December 08, 2002 05:04AM
Posted by: Ellis
should'nt the rear wheels be bigger than the front ones by some considerable amount?

Wheels in GP4 cant be edited yet :';(

(have you asked him ellis?)

yup, and he was more than happy to let me have a go. Thing is tho its not a simple conversion which most ppl think it is. F1 200x cars are bigger than GP4 cars, and eveyrhting needs redone if its going to look decent in the game. The car is lower than it should be because i cant get wide tracking on the cars becuase of wheel positions. Which means altho its the same width as GP4 cars, its lower, giving the illusion its wider

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 08, 2002 05:58AM
But ... who is H Haro]ld Frentzen? The brother of H Harald?

ask the person who made the pref file

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 08, 2002 06:58AM
Posted by: andrew_S
im not sure what you mean there, why dont you just scale it? thrather let you, cool, thats ok then, in terms of simplicity it should be a 20minute job, maybe there is a shortcut you arent taking (we all want this car fast, hehe) i may try and do his FW11 later
Date: December 08, 2002 09:13AM
Posted by: andrew_S
ellis, i notice that damage problem, ive had an idea, did you make sure all the objects in ZM were in the same order as they were originally, just a suggestion that if they are not in the same order that may happen, just a stab in the dark really
Date: December 09, 2002 03:06AM
im not sure what you mean there, why dont you just scale it?

this in theroy works, but then think about it.

Scale it down then the suspension is totoally wrong becuase 1 - it has wide tracking, 2 isimply the wrong position. So i needed to make the car thinner...then it looked daft, so i made it smaller in height too, and had to repositon the suspension.

The textures are normally good quality, then when they are put into GP4 they become bad quality, like u can see in those pictures :S

Date: December 09, 2002 07:25AM
Will try repostioning objects in the list tonight Andrew. Also, i noticed on the two cars that had this problem the nose cone was further forward than the front wing...this might also be it...probably not tho!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy