Can you please send me a1ring2001.wad ?

Posted by anze89 
Can you please send me a1ring2001.wad ?
Date: December 03, 2002 01:23PM
Posted by: anze89
Can you please send it to me? I delete it, and if I uninstall the game, and install it again, I am afraid that the game will not run anymore.

My e-mail: anze-roblek@mail.com

Re: Can you please send me a1ring2001.wad ?
Date: December 03, 2002 02:14PM
Posted by: simonsteele
can't you just copy it of the CD?

Date: December 03, 2002 09:45PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
he pirated the game and doens't have the CD. Don't send him anything.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: December 03, 2002 11:34PM
Posted by: pasi
if the bastard copied the game, no one will send a track to him!!!

Pasi
----------------
nothing much inside his head...
Date: December 04, 2002 02:00AM
Posted by: Morbid
I agree. It is very unlikely that Anze Roblek bought the game. Don't send him anything.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: December 04, 2002 02:06AM
Posted by: Ellis
i dont think u can actaully view the wad files on the CD

I might be wrong tho, but i couldnt find my cars.wad on my CD and had to copy it from my other computer. I think they are compressed

you do realise that if he COPIED the game then he will have a clone of the CD and still be able to find?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 04, 2002 02:44AM
Posted by: Roly
If he DOES have the cd, why doesn't he just go into install,and then click "repair"? That should replace his missing file.
If he DOESN'T have the cd,why the hell does he keep coming here to annoy us????
Date: December 04, 2002 02:45AM
Repair? That normally @#$%& up my games even more

Reinstalling it will mean he lose's all changes.

But, persoanlly the excuse of "my game might not run again" doesnt wash with me. I already told him to keep the game running before, when he came in whinning bout GP4

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 04, 2002 02:47AM
I get ya,Ellis, but if it @#$%& up his game,it will serve him right for being such a pillock!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: December 04, 2002 02:55AM
i persoanlly have kept backups of the entire game, on my HD and on a CD....

Date: December 04, 2002 06:30AM
he pirated the game and doens't have the CD. Don't send him anything.
I bought the game for 11990SIT (1 found=360 sit) in Mantis. Theire page is here: www.mantisplus.com (it is in Slovenian language)

A number in the rear down right is: 354630024478

Screnshots are: Bernoldi on the track, behind Prost, Hakkinen in pits watching Coulthard, one of Jordans in Spa, Ralf in wet weather, Trulli in pits and a blou cockpit in front of him are Ferraris

I didn't!! And there is no .wad on the CD

I agree. It is very unlikely that Anze Roblek bought the game. Don't send him anything.
Can you see in my wardrobe or what? You are so sure, that I am the bad guy. And how do you known, that I've got pirate copy of GP4?

Ask me anything about box of GP4, and I will answer you.

Date: December 04, 2002 06:31AM
Yep, me too-better to be safe than sorry!!!!!!!!!
Date: December 04, 2002 06:43AM
I didn't!! And there is no .wad on the CD

note that i have already said that. the wad files are compressed on the CD and u can NOT view them

Reinstalling the game wont mean it wont run. I already expalined how to solve the problem of GP4 sudenly stopping working. And if u have a working version the first thing u should do is back it up! I have the same GP4 setup on two computers and one on a CD too! Just because it is running perfect

Date: December 04, 2002 07:30AM
Posted by: Zcott
Then what you do it install it to another directory and copy the required file across.

Date: December 04, 2002 07:31AM
u cant install GP4 whilst it is already on ur system. The only option is to uninstall

Date: December 04, 2002 07:50AM
Posted by: Morbid
Well EXCUSE me...

Look pal. If you want other people to take your seriously, you got to act like you deserve it. We do not support people that pirate the game. The only excuse we have ever accepted is people that use the a "demo" version before the release date. When the game is available for purchase, the "demo" has to be destroyed. Thats it. Period.

Now, you and your pal bash into a forum and turn it into your own private MSN messenger program, act rude and immature and impersonate well respected forum members. Then when you have a problem, and post the most dodgy request, you really expect me to give you the benefit of the doubt? Come on! REALITY CHECK!

I didn't frame you as "the bad guy", you did it yourself.

As for your problem, get iscab (mentioned in another thread with download link on this forum) and extract the bloody wad from the compressed file on the CD.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: December 04, 2002 12:48PM
Look pal. If you want other people to take your seriously, you got to act like you deserve it. We do not support people that pirate the game. The only excuse we have ever accepted is people that use the a "demo" version before the release date. When the game is available for purchase, the "demo" has to be destroyed. Thats it. Period.

I will ask again. Were you in my room?! Did you see any ''pirate game''?

Now, you and your pal bash into a forum and turn it into your own private MSN messenger program, act rude and immature and impersonate well respected forum members. Then when you have a problem, and post the most dodgy request, you really expect me to give you the benefit of the doubt? Come on! REALITY CHECK!

I think I never said a bad word about you, and I apologise for my words.

private MSN messenger
At that time, I didn't have ICQ, mobile phone is too expensive for long chating. And if you say that ''KLEPETALNICA V SLO'' was bad, what is than ''The Real Word Association Game'';(sorry Neil) which starts with ''Ok, the last one was a bit of a disaster :) Lets try again... CAMEL''?!

well respected forum members
Are here any stars, who is more respected and who less?

bloody wad
Did you shoot him, that hi is bloody?

Then when you have a problem, and post the most dodgy request, you really expect me to give you the benefit of the doubt? Come on! REALITY CHECK!
Are you the god of all members here?! Are you the only one who has brains?

Date: December 04, 2002 12:59PM
Posted by: Vader
Are here any stars, who is more respected and who less?

Yes, ME for a start :D

Are you the god of all members here?! Are you the only one who has brains?

No, that's ME. Morbid is my Son whom I send to you sinners. Oh, and please return him safely. I hate it when my kids get crucified.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 04, 2002 01:12PM
Posted by: GOD
VADER!!

HA! ONLY YOU COULD POSSIBLY PRETEND TO BE ME!!

Date: December 04, 2002 01:14PM
Posted by: Vader
Greeting from Nietzsche. Bang! You're dead, Mister

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy