2010 GPI Track maps?

Posted by Scherzzo 
Re: 2010 GPI Track maps?
Date: March 29, 2024 12:56AM
Posted by: malmattos
Hello, I would like some help/tutorial from anyone who can edit these GPI files.
1- When I try to load an image in GPI Browser 1.2 I receive the error reported above:
"Sorry but GPI Browser can not readRLE encoded tga files"
2 - When I try to use SlimTex the image does not appear in the game.

Using Slimtext I am doing the following:
-I take a PNG image of the circuit,
-I leave the background black and the track white.
-save the image with 256x256 (I've already tried saving as PNG and as TGA, both fail)
-I open the file in Slimtext in the batch to GPI tab and convert it.

When I use files downloaded here on the website they work, but the ones I try to edit don't work.
what am I doing wrong???
thanks

--------------------------

Olá, gostaria de uma ajuda / tutorial de quem consegue editar esses arquivos GPI.
1- Quando tento carregar uma imagem no GPI Browser 1.2 recebo o erro relatado acima:
"Sorry but GPI Browser can not readRLE encoded tga files"
2 - Quando tento usar o SlimTex a imagem não aparece no jogo.

Usando o Slimtext eu estou fazendo o seguinte:
-Pego uma imagem PNG do circuito,
-Deixo o fundo preto e a pista em branco.
-salvo a imagem com 256x256 (ja tentei salvar como PNG e como TGA, ambos falham)
-Abro o arquivo no Slimtext na aba batch to GPI e converto.

Quando uso Arquivos baixados aqui no site funcionam, mas os q tento editar não funcionam.
o que estou fazendo errado???
obrigado
Re: 2010 GPI Track maps?
Date: March 30, 2024 12:16AM
Posted by: malmattos
With a lot of effort I managed to create MapTracks and I will try to make a tutorial on how to do it clearer:
A - I use an image editing program (photoshop) but you should be able to use any other program that can save in *.TGA.
B - I also use the SlimTex program.

1: Create the image to your liking, use a black background. Save the file as TGA, and in the save options you need to turn off the alpha channel. Every difficulty is there!

2: In SlimText use the Batch to GPI tab, enter the file output address and drag the file for conversion and click convert.

Okay, now just replace the file or, in my case, place it in the track folder.
I hope it helps if other people are also looking for this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy