install patch 9.6 problem

Posted by check120 
install patch 9.6 problem
Date: November 30, 2002 06:19AM
Posted by: check120
I can't install the patch 9.6 with my version of GP4. The setup program displays "GP4 is not installed on this machine" because my GP4 install program don't write any informations in the registry base of windows. (well, it's a crack version, yes, I'm a bad boy) So, if someone can explain me the path and information in the windows registry that explain where GP4 is installed. Thank you.
Re: install patch 9.6 problem
Date: November 30, 2002 07:32AM
Posted by: Vader
WE DO NOT SUPPORT CARCKED VERSIONS OR WAREZ IN HERE AND WE DO NOT GIVE ADVICE IN CASES LIKE THIS.

Warez are illegal and if we talok about it in here this site may be closed.´I can only ask all forum members NOT to answer posts like this.

@ check120 -

this is not meant to be offensive (though I wouldn't mind if you took offense), it is a principle in here.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 01, 2002 08:15AM
Posted by: check120
ok, I agree with you but without the patch, I think the game is not finish at all... and I just want to try the game before buying the game.

If a game is good, buy it. (It's not the case without the patch...)
Date: December 01, 2002 08:33AM
Posted by: Vader
There is a patch out already and it massively improves the game. So be a nice lad and buy GP4, install the patch and be happy.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 01, 2002 12:14PM
Posted by: ferrariace
Date: December 01, 2002 12:22PM
Posted by: Morbid
Buuuh on you acepaint.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: December 01, 2002 10:16PM
Posted by: ferrariace
Ah I couldn't help it.If he asks for more help I wasn't going to say anything.
Date: December 02, 2002 09:23AM
Posted by: tux
:';(

you disapoint me acepaint :(

Date: December 02, 2002 09:24AM
Posted by: tux
hmm,

reading that thread. me thinks that go alaisy has a not so bought gp4? (sowwy if i be wrong)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy