Leaving the pits....or not!

Posted by kirkvdb 
Leaving the pits....or not!
Date: November 27, 2002 05:20PM
Posted by: kirkvdb
Here's a good one....
If I pit for tires only, everything is fine.
If I pit to change the nose cone, the pit crew change the tires and the nose cone.....I hear "first gear" .....The jackman in front leans down on the jack.....and stays there as if he wants to get it up the......ok, I won't go there.
The race goes on. I hear the other cars going by.....and I can't leave the pits.
I'm using the new patch, correctly installed on a fresh install of gp4 and I'm not using any previously saved set-ups or races.
Any suggestions?
Re: Leaving the pits....or not!
Date: November 27, 2002 05:25PM
Posted by: -{TETSUO}-
Happens to me too total crap game init

The clouds will part and the sky cracks open and god himself will reach his F***ing arm through JUST TO PUSH YOU DOWN JUST TO HOLD YOU DOWN
Date: November 27, 2002 05:41PM
Posted by: Zcott
It's a "known issue", which means Infogrames know about it, but are going to do absolutely nothing about it.

Date: November 27, 2002 06:39PM
Posted by: aedewey
Didnt they solve that? :( it is one of the most biggest bugs in the game.....
Date: November 27, 2002 07:18PM
Posted by: Zcott
Unsolved Mystery #4583!

Date: November 28, 2002 07:34AM
Posted by: Larry
Here's something else to consider. I don't know if it's only a coincidence but after applying the official patch, I had no bugs, but as soon as I replaced it with the decrypted no-cd gp4.exe, I started having the unlit rev LED bug.

Date: November 28, 2002 07:38AM
Posted by: Larry
BTW, I'm talking about the new decrypted 1.02 gp4.exe. I 'll be using the original encrypted 1.02 gp4.exe for a while to see if the bug returns.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy