C29 by JoseKast RELEASED

Posted by MARSALA 
Re: C29 by JoseKast RELEASED
Date: April 19, 2010 11:42PM
Posted by: gap177
Hi guys, i've had a look at the car in gp4builder and it seems that the car is missing 2 textures - cockpit.tex and light.tex. I dont know if this is the problem, but the carshape(cockpit) has these textures assigned. I may be wrong as i am a complete noob when it comes to gp4builder-but i am slowly figuring things out. Can someone who knows gp4builder check this out for me? Thanks in advance.

Glenn(Cdn)
Date: April 21, 2010 08:29AM
Posted by: marcus mendonça
anyone know how to unlock cars Mitsuro Sano 2009 in GP4 Builder

Marcus
Date: April 21, 2010 09:28AM
Posted by: exqo
marcus mendonça locks his account with a password ! Can I have it to unlock it ? -_-

Bad question, wrong, topic...Dumbass answer ! :D

--------------------------

Date: April 21, 2010 12:38PM
Posted by: gezere
exqo écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> marcus mendonça locks his account with a password
> ! Can I have it to unlock it ? -_-
>
> Bad question, wrong, topic...Dumbass answer ! :D

Very good reply my friend :) :)

Date: April 21, 2010 04:04PM
Posted by: marcus mendonça
face the only thing I want sauber c29 and no problems with the texture, several solutions have appeared, but none worked, I just want to start my championship GP4, now I ask you to unlock your car is because Mitsuro Sano and one that looks cool in my game and that car only lack the tail shark, I'm not here to label any procedure of the forum, so long already I apologize for that attitude somewhat desperate, I spend a lot of time on the Internet behind another car but not meeting and all those who have already downloaded the forum, would like a solution.

Marcus
Date: April 21, 2010 04:13PM
Posted by: gap177
Excaliburs Sauber works fine in game. Try using that one.

Glenn(Cdn)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy