Jon, question for ya...

Posted by Ellis 
Jon, question for ya...
Date: November 15, 2002 05:45AM
Posted by: Ellis
According to latest developer info, the upcomming GP4Genius itself will not be capeable to edit carshapes or tracks. But it will convert the GP4 data into WRL files, that can be edited with any 3D software, like 3D Studio Max. We assume that GP4Genuis will then convert the data back to GP4 format, but we have no exact info on retransformation.

IF this is ture then we can use stuff like AutoCAD 2002 etc to edit GP3s shapes, and ur program can switch it into GP4? I hope this is true, i never liked using a car editor for GP3, always wanted something that could let me do it in autocad

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Jon, question for ya...
Date: November 15, 2002 08:49AM
Posted by: tux
its true (thats posted coz i emailed bruno about the earlyer post about genius :P)

Date: November 15, 2002 04:35PM
Posted by: Ellis
Good good.

i hated using The car Editor, i would always prefer to use a real proper cad program

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 16, 2002 11:25AM
Posted by: tux
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy