A problem with GpiBrowser 1.2

Posted by wmarzia 
A problem with GpiBrowser 1.2
Date: March 17, 2010 02:02PM
Posted by: wmarzia
Hello everyone! I'm trying to update my GP4 to' the 2010 season, but I'm having some trouble to' change the team arts. When I start the GpiBrowser, after few seconds the loading bar has start looking for the .GPI files, it show me an application error which says: Exception EInOutError dans le module GPI Browser 1.2.exe dans 000A34D1. Fichier introuvable.

Is there a way to fix this issue? I've already look for a solution in the forum, but I didn't find anything helpful.
Hope someone can help me. Happy S. Patrik day to everyone :)
Re: A problem with GpiBrowser 1.2
Date: March 17, 2010 06:15PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Well, either one gpi file is missing or either you already made some gpi changes before (maybe a mod did it for you) but without changing the (.gph) header file.
As GPibrowser relies on this file to load gpi files, it can't open gpi files with sizes not matching thoses of the gph file.
In your case it means that if you want to use GPibrowser, you might need to revert all your gpi files and the gph one to their defauts (original installation).

Re: A problem with GpiBrowser 1.2
Date: March 17, 2010 09:54PM
Posted by: wmarzia
Thank you very much for the advice :) I'll try with a brand new installation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy