FINALLY!! PROOF GP4 is the most realistic F1 game out there :D

Posted by Ellis 
i'll have some valuable comments about this soon :-) it might take time. but just wait me!!! :D

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

We are a'waitin :)

Larry wrote:
>
> Q:
> Hey Mark, have you ever played Grand Prix Legends on PC and
> what do you think of it? I've just started to race against
> others online and I've never seen a racing sim like this
> before!
>
> Bas ananas, Vlaardingen
>
> MW:
> Yeah, I've played it. It's very similar to driving a Formula
> Ford in real life and gives you respect for the racing in
> those days - how dangerous it was.

>
> Is he confused or lying about this too? Maybe you should read
> the interview,Simon.
>
>

I know he has played GPL on a PC (he has good taste, its awesome), but when asked, "Do you play GP4 on a PC", he says NO............

Simon.
MW: Yeah, I've tried most of the ones that have come out. The best one is Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4. All the others are pretty much rubbish and aren't realistic enough.

Do you play GP4 on PC?
MW: No, I don't but I enjoy playing Gran Turismo 3 and Colin McRae Rally on PS2. Aside from the racing games on PS2, I also play FIFA 2002, LMA Manager 2002 and Syphon Filter 2 and 3.

he's prob tried gp4, but doesn't play it .. if that makes ne sense :p

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Simon, maybe you should also read an english grammar book, too.

Larry wrote:
>
> Simon, maybe you should also read an english grammar book, too.
>
>

???????????????????- English was never my strong point at School, I have always been into Maths,Physics and Science........

Sorry if I have offended you.......

I still prefer GPL as my best sim, but GP4 is still in my heart as my one of my fav sims....

I have always prefered the older F1 models (ie 1980-1992) and now play F12002 more simply because I can use 1983-1988 turbo cars.

As soon as I can use these cars (where is GP4edit???? I need a careditor) in GP4 I will return to GP4....

I simply find some of the things MW says , a little strange....plus I have never been into consols (like he is) and still feel that anyone that plays racing "GAMES" on them know little about racing "SIMS"....... whether or not he drives real F1 cars or not....... :)

Simon.
MW: Yeah, I've tried most of the ones that have come out. The best one is Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4. All the others are pretty much rubbish and aren't realistic enough.

Do you play GP4 on PC?
MW: No, I don't but I enjoy playing Gran Turismo 3 and Colin McRae Rally on PS2. Aside from the racing games on PS2, I also play FIFA 2002, LMA Manager 2002 and Syphon Filter 2 and 3.

he's prob tried gp4, but doesn't play it .. if that makes ne sense :p

Actually, you could be right there SkAiFeY... makes sense :)

As soon as I can use these cars (where is GP4edit???? I need a careditor) in GP4 I will return to GP4...

in development here

[centre]I
I
\/

[grandprix3.com][/center]

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
ah bugga

I
I
\/

[grandprix3.com]

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Why do the Americans have to confuse people with their dodgy spelling eh Ellis? :)

"Actually, you could be right there SkAiFeY... makes sense :)"

YAY!!! ... the moon IS made of cheese
ok, damn now i've just made no sense wotsoeva

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
it does make sense....i have said it twice in this thread already :P

I've been trying to explain it in every way that I could think of but it's hard to convince someone whose mind is already made up. ;)

yeah, i know!

Me, SkAiFeY and you have all said it....yet this guy still doesnt understand it....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy