SK Racing - Formula Speed - CSM-Mod RELEASED p.12

Posted by Party-Boy 
Great news.
Take your time fellas. I can see from the screenshots that this will be worth the wait.

Party-Boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sorry that you still have to wait for the CSM!
> But I have good news.
>
> Together with Paolo I'm working on a full CSM mod
> and we're not far away from finishing it.
>
> The mod will include (apart from the cars and
> helmets):
>
> - PLUS garages & pitstands
> - pitcrews
> - tyres & rims
> - TSM trackset
> - physics
> - cockpit textures
>
> And everything else what's important for a great
> mod. Even more I'm still workin' on a new Monster
> Enery and Rothmans car. And, surprise, surprise, a
> fictional Jordan car as well :)
>
> Please be patient! Believe me, it will be worth it
> :)
That's my progress on the garages:

Orange Arrows, Jaguar F1 & Coca Cola Racing are done. Next will be West F1 :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2010 12:36AM by Party-Boy.
Party-Boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's my progress on the garages:
>
> [img693.imageshack.us]
> ck.th.pnghttp://img686.imageshack.us/img686/462/ga
> rage09back.th.pnghttp://img408.imageshack.us/img40
> 8/4866/garage09mco.th.pnghttp://img204.imageshack.
> us/img204/4859/garagexxside.th.pnghttp://img820.im
> ageshack.us/img820/8156/garagexxback.th.png
>
> Orange Arrows, Jaguar F1 & Coca Cola Racing are
> done. Next will be West F1 :)

really nice mate:-)

My GPGSL Career
The fictional Jordan is almost done. I still have to work on the Jordan hornet (nose) and the engine cover.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
Rothmans garage is done, too:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT:

Audi garages... :)

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2010 11:15PM by Party-Boy.
Sorry for the doublepost but I need your help, pleaaaasse!

I'm done with the garages and pitstands, so now I want to put the .tga-files into the .tex ones with TexResizer 3.0.

Everything works very fine. Well, almost!

Except for the garage_xx_side.tex. I can open this file with SlimTex and TexResizer as well but always when I click on "Load from tga", I get the message: "Tga image sizes are not power of 2."

I really don't know why :(

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
5 of 11 cockpits are already done. Next six cockpits will be ready tonight... :)

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
where the link i dont see it

hmm there nothing to download here....................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2010 12:21AM by triad.
@triad:

What do you want to download? :) The cockpits? They're not released yet

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10

Cockpits are done. And thanks to Renault#1fan, who was so kind to share his hi-res pitcrew template with me, I can work on it now. After that I'm done with my part and hopefully Paolo will be ready, too :)

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
Great news, looking forward to it, keep on your great work.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

i hope to be able to finish the mod fastly:-)

My GPGSL Career
@senna9194:

Unfortunately I will not finish the pitcrews before the end of the weekend.

But it will be great if you can send me your CSM-mod without those pitcrews before you will be in your holidays.

P.S.

I write you here in public as your pm box is full :)

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
sennaaaaaa, your PM box is full... Again... :)

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
i've deleted two pms,you can send pms;)

My GPGSL Career
Well, mates... I think, I have bad news.

As you know, I wanted to release a full CSM-mod. Everything's done apart from the pitcrews and engineers and I wanted to finish them as well, but I don't feel motivated any longer. I worked very hard on the cars, garages, cockpits etc. to release the mod as quick as possible, but I'm disappointed to see no / less progress on the CSM-mod.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to blame someone and I fully understand that everyone works on a voluntary basis, so it's not unusual to be confronted with delays. But it's disappointing to reschedule the CSM-mod for weeks and that's why I will stop it.

I can upload all files (cars, helmets, garages, cockpits), if someone's interested. And of course you're free to work on a CSM-mod and I won't mind it if you want to publish it.

However, you can still expect some (fantasy) cars and helmets in the future but I don't want to promise when as I'm very busy at the moment.

Best regards!

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
i found it good that jayjay make the csm mod, your cars are so good!!!
Yep, jayjay and some people offered me their help right after my announcement. I'm glad for your support and finally it will be released... :)

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
Rothmans and West F1-pitcrews are done.

West F1:

[img811.imageshack.us]
[img153.imageshack.us]

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
I made new cars for the CSM mod.

SK Racing - Shark F1 #10
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy